TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*MusicIsMyLife* Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Rebecca

Unhappy Struggling - February 18th 2013, 12:43 AM

I feel very overwhelmed, stressed, hurt, sad, lonely, stressed, isolated, neglected, frustrated, depressed, scared and unimportant.

I am really struggling. I feel like hurting myself. I really want to cut myself. I have been feeling so horrible lately and I think that if I hurt myself then everyone will be happy.
I feel so lonely. Every time I try talking to someone about how I am feeling everyone pushes me away and tells me that I am not important.
So, I think that hurting myself will make these people happy. No one will have to care anymore because I will be gone.

I am hurting so much. I feel so lonely and isolated. No one cares about how I am feeling.

Depression is so hard to cope with sometimes. I hate feeling depressed all the time. I am treated differently.

People tell me I am different just because I have a mental illness. Having a mental illness makes me feel like I am worthless and that I am not important.

I am being bullied at school by these group of girls. They are calling me very hurtful names. They say that I am stupid, ugly, fat, a loser, a loner, a failure and not important. They also push me around. They are very hurtful.

I can't handle any of it anymore. I just really want it all to end.

I have been trying so hard to cope with all the stress alone but I can't do it anymore. It's so hard to cope alone. I really need someone but no one cares.

All of the feelings that I am feeling are very overwhelming. The thoughts of hurting myself are also very hard to handle. I am a failure at life so there's no point of me being here anymore.

I am not important enough to be here anymore. Ending it all is my only option.

All I want is for someone to listen to me and to not push be away and to tell me that I am important.

I feel very lonely and it's a hard feeling to feel especially when so many people don't want to listen to me. It makes me feel so much worse.

I am really struggling and just really wants to hurt myself. Giving up is the best thing for me to do right now.

“Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone.”
― Taylor Swift

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: Struggling - February 18th 2013, 12:59 AM

I know someone who will listen to you and not push you away and will let you know you're important. Jesus.

No joke.

He thinks you are very important. You're important to Him. He loves you more than you'll ever know. God gave up Himself, as Jesus, and God also gave up His son, also Jesus, to pay for your sins so you could have a chance of being with Him. He wants to be with you so badly He allowed His son to die in your place.

Jesus loved you so much that He died for you!
You are obliviously important to someone. Don't ever forget it!
-Collies R Us

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Struggling - February 20th 2013, 10:47 PM

Hi, Rebecca.

You are beautiful... See?

"Beauty is sincerity. There are so many ways someone can be beautiful."
- Taylor Swift

Even when others tell you that you aren't important, you can't believe that because they're sitting there judging someone else saying mean things, what do they know? Bullies have their own personal problems and they take it out on others, it's not personal to you. Not fair either. Talking to your teacher or principle about who's bothering you could help. Maybe even telling your parents about the bullying. I want you to know that no matter what others say, you are a special person inside and out, who doesn't deserve what you've been through.

God loves you, God knows you're important and worth it. So please do this for Him.

You have your whole future ahead of you. Marriage, children, experiencing life away from home. So many wonderful experiences that are too good to miss out on and throw away for suicide. Suicide just isn't the answer, it shouldn't be an option because you know what? Things do get better. I know you've probably heard that a lot, and you're going through such a hard time, sweetie but it's true. If it's not better in the end, then it's not the end. Every storm cloud eventually passes, some stick around, but you gotta remember to put an umbrella up and remind yourself that the sun will soon be out and the rainbow comes.

Please, sweetie. Don't go through with this, you beautiful girl. You have the chance to create life by having children, just that alone gives you a purpose. You can have beautiful children with someone you love very much. That's powerful and just absolutely amazing. God loves you, he's by your side, he's in your heart.

If you feel suicidal then please call a hotline or 911. Please talk to someone about how you're feeling. Everyone needs someone to listen. I'm always here for you as well, PM/VM me anytime.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread