TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
whatwhy me Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sara

Question Why can i do it? - March 11th 2013, 05:22 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I tried to kill myself, but then my friend called and talkedme out of it. The next day i took an overdose and still nothings happened other then throwing up. but why cant i just die?

Last edited by Palmolive; March 13th 2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Removing triggering content.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
i_like_black Offline
Awesomesauce.
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Jess

Re: Why can i do it? - March 11th 2013, 06:22 AM

Hey yo, get your ass to am emergency room, pronto. That stuff doesn't kill you quickly, but it does kill you in about a week. You turn yellow and all sorts of lovely stuff and are in a lot of pain.

Point being, go to hospital, get some help, LIVE.
Medically you DO actually need to be in a hospital after that overdose, so get hopping.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
whatwhy me Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Sara

Re: Why can i do it? - March 11th 2013, 10:53 AM

what if i dont go

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Why can i do it? - March 11th 2013, 12:27 PM

Hi, Sara.

Jess is right. You'll be in so much physical pain in about a week. Now right now, you have a choice. You can go through with suicide, and everyone in your life will be devastated, you can't say they won't because everyone has an emotional attachment. This will hurt those people so much, suicide and loss of a friend/loved ones can really ruin someone. Plus, you lose your chance at all the things life has to offer. You can still have so much in your life, a chance at so many things. We're all blessed with life. It's a puzzle, but it's possible to figure out and be happy, don't you wanna try? Don't you wanna try for others? You have a purpose. You have the opportunity to be a life partner and make someone so happy. Don't throw that away.

Please, go to the hospital, hun. Please tell someone. Please, LIVE. Not everyone has the chance to live, you're blessed with this opportunity to be told what will happen, you have the chance to help yourself. Please. Your life is worth it.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Re: Why can i do it? - March 14th 2013, 02:23 AM

Hey gorgeous,

Dependong on your kidney and liver state you most probably wont die. But you will need to seek medical aid. The vomiting afterwards most probably cleared your system enough for it not to be too troublesome.

Suicide isn't worth it. There are so many who love you and want to support you. But you need to let them.

You have so much life to live and it will get better.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.

Closed Thread