TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Speckled Gecko Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sophie

Angry I wish I could just do it! - March 20th 2013, 03:14 AM

Why can't i just finish it all and just do everyone a favour?
I cannot cope with another day of fake happiness around everyone! Ugh! I'm sorry that this is probably just a rant, but why should I fake all this wonderfulness when all i want to do is die?! This is very blunt, and alcohol probably has something to do with it, but the final straw is not just breaking, its splintering into many pieces beyond repair!! :/
Arghhhh!!

Last edited by Palmolive; March 20th 2013 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Removing prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I wish I could just do it! - March 20th 2013, 03:49 AM

Hey, Sophie.

Here, you need a hug. Please listen, by going through with suicide, it wouldn't do anyone a favor, hun. You don't have to fake happiness, I think it'd help if you could talk to someone.

This is a bad day, tomorrow is a new one. Full of chances. You never know what tomorrow will bring.

Stay Strong <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I wish I could just do it! - March 20th 2013, 11:28 AM

Sophie,

You are the person faking happiness. No one is making you. I understand you may feel you have to do so, but you don't. Ultimately, its your choice as to whether you hide what's going on from others or whether you let them know. Clearly, you want to show people what is going on for you, that you want them to know how you feel and I think that's okay. I think you have the right to tell the people you love and the people who love you, that you're not okay and that you might need their support. You don't have to hide in this.

I know it's all really hard right now, I can see that and I can see you're struggling, but remember that it get's better. That as long as you keep holding on to hope, it will keep you alive, okay?

Stay fighting, you can beat this,
Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread