TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
lildubz Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Please help - March 21st 2013, 03:09 AM

I don't know what to do. I'm recovering from an eating disorder, but I've been recovered for almost 3 years now. Ever since I've started high school, I've just been so sad all the time. I have absolutely no motivation, I have no talents, I'm not good at sports, I'm average at school, and I just have nothing special about me. But my best friends are the opposite, good at everything and they just make me feel terrible and I am so unhappy in my life right now and I don't know what to do anymore.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Please help - March 21st 2013, 09:16 AM

Hey, there! First, welcome to TeenHelp. I'm Christabel and I'm really sorry you're feeling like this.

I think it's amazing you've recovered from your Eating Disorder for 3 years now. Congratulations. It definitely has to be a difficult thing to overcome, huh? But you did it, you're a very strong person. That's something great about you, your strength. And I'm sure there's many other great things about you. I know how it feels because I can relate so much. Feeling like everyone else is so much better and you're set so low on the bar? I know exactly how that feels, thanks to family members. But an amazing person in my life told me that I was special to him. You see, just because you aren't good at the basic things that your friends are, it doesn't mean you can't practice, right? Practice makes perfect. How about getting them to teach you how to play sports? And hey, you haven't done all the things there are to do, so you may have a hidden talent that you just haven't found yet. Keep that in mind. You've also got all the little things about you that others would notice, even though you're used to it, others would probably see you as special because of your unique smile, your interests, music interests and such, all those little things that add up your personality. The things you're into, what makes you laugh, what you say, what you find cute, all those things make you, You. That is special because there's nobody else in the world exactly like you in every single way, now someone may be close in common interests and such but you're still special and you can't be replaced.

How about having your friends teach you how to do things and also take up new hobbies like musical instruments, drawing, painting and such till you find something you're especially good at? We've all got that something. =)

Stay Strong <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Harpic Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Please help - March 26th 2013, 09:23 AM

plz help me while taking my game sudden got the sprain around my ankle so can I take the therapy for removing the inflammation from the infected area so this thing gives me a lot relief from the pain.

Closed Thread