TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
swimergirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Done - March 22nd 2013, 05:02 AM

Life for every person whose ever come into contact with me would breath easier and be happier or most likely not even notice if I was gone. My life wouldn't be a constant struggle. I would not have deal with anything any more. I could just escape from here. I'm just so done.

Last edited by Palmolive; March 23rd 2013 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Removing prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Done - March 22nd 2013, 08:20 AM

Life is worth living, you can get through this. People would notice, people love you. I care about you and want you to be happy and I don't know you so imagine just how much your friends and family care.

It would be a good idea to go to your doctor about how you are feeling, they can refer you to counselling etc. If you are not up to going to your doctor yet then talk to a friend or family member, just think you reached out on here use that as a source of confidence to tell someone in person that you trust. With support you can and will get through this.

You have a future ahead of you and at least subconsciously you have realized this else you wouldn't have posted this.

If you ever need to talk to someone you can message me

Stay strong, your worth it.

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Done - March 23rd 2013, 09:23 PM

Hi there.

I'm really glad you've come to us here at Teenhelp but sorry that things are bad for you right now.

Firstly, your life is not all about other people. Even if you not being here, made others lives better, that's not the whole point. You matter in that too. That being said, I doubt it's even true. I can't understand how you would be making someones life so bad, that it would be better if you weren't here. You have a purpose. You have people around you who love and care about you. I for one care and I definitely don't want anything bad to happen to you. You deserve life and you deserve happiness.

Life to you might seem like a constant struggle now, but it won't be this way forever. People overcome these emotions and thoughts and so can you. You can start to feel better and things will get better, but it's going to take time and hard work, but you can and will get there, okay?

You choose death then you choose nothing. You choose life, you choose a short struggle which yes, will be hard for the meanwhile, but you will learn so much from it and you'll overcome it and you'll get to a point where you will be happy again and then it will be so worth fighting.

You can do this. Stay fighting and don't be alone okay? People can help and support you through all of this but they can only do so if they know what is happening for you so you have to talk to them, be honest and let them and its okay for you to do that. They want to and can help. And we're always here for you as well.

Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Done - March 28th 2013, 01:24 AM

Jessie gave some amazing advice so I just wanted to add that I care about you and I'd miss you. You know why? Because you're a beautiful person and you matter, just as much as everyone else. You're worth it, we can see that and I hope you see that soon because life is hard sometimes, but it gets better and easier and we learn so much from what we go through now. I think it'd really help you if you talk to someone about how you're feeling and what's going on with you. Being alone makes it ten times harder.

You can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread