TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

I can't cope - March 24th 2013, 01:31 PM

I can't cope anymore. I want to die. I can't live like this anymore.

Looking in a mirror makes me want to kill myself. Seeing my body makes me want to kill myself. Being seen as a girl makes me want to kill myself. My parents laughing about my clothes and telling me I need to wear make up and be more feminine makes me want to kill myself.

I can't keep going any longer. I don't know where to turn to anymore. :/

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: I can't cope - March 24th 2013, 03:04 PM

I'm sorry. I feel like you'd laugh if I told you that you're beautiful the way you are, but I said it anyway. Tell your parents how you feel; they shouldn't laugh at you. Don't kill yourself please; think of everything you'd miss, things you haven't even done yet. Please don't throw your life away over this. I heard another cliche, that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. You can't reverse your death. Just a warning...
God bless.
- Collies R Us

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I can't cope - March 28th 2013, 02:21 AM

Hi, Harry.

Ally's right, you are beautiful the way you are. Your personality and all the things you're into, all the things you like, is what makes you, You. Either way, you're beautiful. And we'd all miss you if you went through with suicide. You have so much more life to experience and you have yet to realize that things get better. How about doing something you enjoy or taking up a new hobby? Write down your feelings in a journal or write poems? Good way to express yourself.

What your parents are saying is cruel. Wear what you want and feel like wearing. And can you talk to them and tell them how low it makes you feel when they laugh at it? They shouldn't be able to say things like that and brush it off.

Is there a therapist you can speak with to help you a bit to get back on your feet? Or a friend you can open up to?

Hope I helped a bit. You can message me anytime if you need someone to talk to. Hope you feel better soon. Remember, things get better.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread