TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
You're Beautiful, Children (:
Average Joe

Name: Taylor

No one cares - March 28th 2013, 04:42 AM

I don't think anyone really cares about me anymore... They say they do, but I'm a terrible actor and they still believe I'm ok... I'm getting torn up inside and now when I mention I'm cutting they say sorry and move on.. I feel like everyone has given up on me.. ),: I'm so stressed and have no one really to talk to in real life....

You Are Loved

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - March 28th 2013, 04:47 AM

Hey, Taylor? You are loved.

I care about you! I've seen you around here and spoke with you, you're really nice, polite and insightful. I haven't given up on you. (: You're an amazing person, Taylor. Can you tell them that you're really not okay? People do care about you, they just sometimes get caught up in their own thing and become side-tracted. Can you talk to your boyfriend?

Feel free to talk to me anytime.

Stay Strong <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: No one cares - March 28th 2013, 04:53 AM

I don't feel like there's really enough time to because he is at school until 3, works at 5, and then goes to sleep anywhere between 10:30 and 11:30 (he gets off 10-11)..
I'm glad someone thinks so about me... My mom just thinks I'm a brat sometimes ),:
I tried to earlier with an old friend and it kinda turned into a small fight... And with my bf he gets tired of it and just says that I'm always sad so I don't like telling him anymore so I bottle everything up inside ):

You Are Loved

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - March 28th 2013, 04:56 AM

Aww I'm sorry... You aren't a brat, hun. Can you do something like writing poems or writing your feelings in a journal to help express yourself better?

(#5 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: No one cares - March 28th 2013, 05:11 AM

I did write a sonnet a while ago (for school) but its something I'm so proud of and kinda been meanin to post on here for a while P: I showed it to my bf and he said it was good but sad... I told him it was sad cause that's how I was feeling and how I feel about our relationship and all he said was oh/sorry

You Are Loved

(#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - March 29th 2013, 02:45 AM

I liked the sonnet by the way. But that's really ignorant of him. No more input than that after you telling him what it was about? Have you told him this upsets you? I'm sorry, Taylor but I really believe you deserve someone better. You're such a great girl.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: No one cares - March 29th 2013, 03:18 AM

yeah, i try to tell him whats wrong... and all he says is sorry or ok and a few times hes gotten mad and basically said that hes tried to keep me happy and that hes a failure because he cant....
so, i've just stopped telling him whats wrong and I'm just so frustrated right now cause i can't seem to get anyones attention here and one of my close-ish friends is in a long distance relationship and its working for them... I just don't know what to do. Hunter is wonderful in person... and then hes totally different over text... /:

You Are Loved

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: No one cares - March 29th 2013, 03:32 AM

That's not fair on his part, at all. In a relationship, you should have the freedom of expressing your feelings and thoughts and have your partner acknowledge them and try to help. Have you considered breaking up with him?

Is Hunter your best friend? Maybe he's not much of a texter. My dad is like that. Totally different in text. Can you call him and talk on the phone instead of texting? Or Skype with him or something?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
Average Joe

Re: No one cares - March 29th 2013, 04:21 AM

We aren't really together since I moved, but we are more than just friends....
I've asked for advice and he just says I don't know.
Well... He was my best friend. He isn't much of a texter, but we have no time to Skype...

You Are Loved

Closed Thread