TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

i cant do this...im sorry - March 28th 2013, 05:58 AM

i cant do this ..im sorry

Last edited by Palmolive; March 28th 2013 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Removing prefix.
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: i cant do this...im sorry - March 28th 2013, 05:56 PM

You can't and you won't - You can and you will. You have control whether you can or can't. It's your choice. And we can sit here and tell you everything positive under the sun and it wouldn't be lie. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you can beat this, if I believed you couldn't - I honestly know you can do this, but until you take control and responsibility for yourself, you're not going to get anywhere anytime soon and it will continue to be this way.

And I know it might sound really harsh and be hard to hear, but I've been there. Until you start to realise the person who can help you the most is yourself, you won't get the help you need, because you're not giving yourself the help you need. Yes, people can help you through this and if you haven't got the support you need in place, please reach out to people, they want to be there for you and help you through this but at the end of they day, they, like us here, can only do so much. You have to put in the hard work and effort and until you do, you're going to get no where.

Life can be so beautiful and it would be such a shame to see you waste it. I know you've been struggling for a while so start making changes. You have to be the change you want to see in the world and we all want to see you make those changes because we all want to see you grow up and for things to get bigger and better for you, because you deserve it. You deserve happiness and you deserve better than what you are going through.

Stay fighting and don't be alone.
Jessie.

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: i cant do this...im sorry - March 29th 2013, 03:36 AM

Hi, Drew.

Jessie's completely right. I just wanted to add that you've been through so much and I can't see you giving up now. The way I see it, you're stronger now after everything, you have to realize that, try to change things. Your view on life. It can be beautiful, or a mess. Looking at the small positives is much better. I know it's hard, but I believe in you.

Stay Strong <3

(#4 (permalink)) Old
I Miss You Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Drew

Re: i cant do this...im sorry - March 29th 2013, 05:11 AM

i was told fuck you in chat recently..and that same night some said to someone that they gave up on me....

i have dealt with emtional abuse my whole life...
i dont need this right now
  Send a message via MSN to I Miss You  
Closed Thread