TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
LookingUp Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Olivia

Angry I can't deal with this anymore - April 8th 2013, 06:55 PM

I can't deal with the constant pain
I feel sick with myself
I want it all to be over
I don't want to do this anymore.

I am no good. I'm a waste of space and I just can't be bothered with the sight of myself. I just want to disappear.

LOVE YOURSELF
BEFORE
LOVING
ANYONE ELSE.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Collies R Us Offline
Proverbs 30:5-6
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ally

Re: I can't deal with this anymore - April 8th 2013, 07:17 PM

I know this is going to be hard to do, but focus on someone else or something else. Stop looking so hard at yourself and help someone, volunteer, or go outside and watch the birds. Just something to make yourself stop thinking of you. If you look at yourself without any love, yeah, you're gonna see all the faults and none of the good.
I kinda thought like you, but I went through this self-forgiveness thing, and I found I could like myself. Actually LIKE myself.
Try writing down a list of everything you hate about yourself or what you've done, and go through each item, thinking it over and making an effort to forgive. It may take hours and a lot of tears, warning. I don't know if it'll work for you...God had to help me through it.
Feel better! And you are NOT a waste of space. No one here is a waste.
- Collies R Us

"Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you." (Deut. 31:6 NRSV of the Bible)

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: I can't deal with this anymore - April 9th 2013, 01:51 AM

Aww, Olivia.

Is it alright if I ask what's causing you to feel so depressed, sweetie?

I've seen pictures of you. You are extremely beautiful inside and out. I know it's pretty hard to see that on your own sometimes but take it into consideration because it's true. I'm really sorry you're feeling like this though. I think the best thing for you to do right now is reach out to someone, get some help. And try your best to distract yourself from your feelings as much as possible. Do something fun, do things that make you happy. Write your feelings in a journal to express yourself better.

You can do this, okay? Things don't always stay so bad, always keep that in mind. You'll have so many chances to change your life for the better and to be happy. You can make the first step by reaching out, trying to help yourself. You deserve nothing but support and love from all those around you, Olivia. <3

Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread