TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Krisy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kristin Larsen

Please help - April 11th 2013, 07:36 AM

I want to say my last words here. I hate my life. Parents don't love me, classmates abuse me in school everyday, I'm living like in nightmare. I'm tired of all of this. I don't understand what I was born for. So, I've decided. [EDIT]
Kristin Larsen, 19 years old, Bergen, Norway.

Last edited by Loving Linux Penguin; April 15th 2013 at 12:57 AM. Reason: TOS / COC

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Goodbye everyone - April 11th 2013, 07:55 AM

Kirstin.

Don't do this. Suicide is not worth it. It ruins your chance at being happy and making it through this, which you can make it through this. It's possible and you'll come out so much stronger. Listen, I know that somewhere in your life, someone cares a lot about you and would be devastated if you were gone. So please don't go through with this, go to the hospital since you're considered a danger to yourself right now. They'll help you, offer support, offer options and guidance. You're worth it, you were born for a reason, don't forget that. You wouldn't be here today if there wasn't a reason. You have a purpose and you'll find that one day. Don't give up here. Life has many hard things in it that are difficult to overcome but things get a lot better once you do overcome them. So please don't go through with this, okay?

Talk to someone. Reach out right now.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
dessykins Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Odessa Fraser

Re: Goodbye everyone - April 11th 2013, 09:17 AM

i'm really sorry to hear you're going through a time /: i hope it's not too late and that you'll see this.. but okay, where to start.. um, a lot of people who look at me assume that i was one of those popular or well liked kids growing up. honestly? i was just the opposite. i'm an only child.. i grew up in a neighborhood with no kids around. so when i entered school, i was always socially awkward. i was very shy. and i was bullied for it. and whenever i did reach out to someone, it seemed like everytime they would just leave.. whether it be moving away, or getting better friends and forgetting about my existence. it really messed me up how i was treated. eventually, over the years, i overcame my shyness.. but i still battle anxiety. i understand what its like to feel like no one is there.. and that no one cares. at this moment, i only have one friend that i hangout with.. most of the time i'm alone.. i really want to be able to have a female friend that i can feel close to, bond with, and have good times with. but people just think i'm weird. most girls around here would rather party and gossip... i would rather go for a walk, play games, or watch silly videos or something. i just feel like i'm never on the same page as anyone. now i know i told you my life story.. but my point is, we all go through similar things. each person you meet faces similar battles and similar feelings that you go through. we all go through times where we feel stuck.. we feel like things are never going to get better. but in all honesty, things do get better...it just takes time. a good start is change the way you look at things. when you think about all the things that are wrong with your life; it just makes things worse. it's better to try to think about what is right in your life.. and i know thats hard to do. but there is ALWAYS good somewhere within the bad. most times i feel like my life is going nowhere and that nothing is changing.. but then a year passes, and i look back it and everythings different. my lowest point was summer 2011.. i wanted to die. i didn't even want to be alive anymore.. and here i am, a few years later, shocked that things did change.. things did get better. any problems that i had are now in the past. i moved forward.. and i'm still here.. i'm still breathing. there is always going to be opportunities somewhere.. life is filled with opportunities.. and i hope eventually you'll come accross those opportunities. you got to take a step somewhere.. reach out to people, and if people aren't reaching back. the right ones will eventually come forward.. do things that make you happy, and surround yourself with people who make you happy. i hope i atleast gave you some helpful insight and i hope things get better!
  Send a message via Skype™ to dessykins 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: Goodbye everyone - April 15th 2013, 12:55 AM

Hey there, Kristin.

I'm sorry that you're feeling down. However, there's always hope, and there's always the very good possibility of things getting better. In fact, I hold the belief that they WILL get better. Regarding your classmates, have you brought up the concern with any teachers, administrators, etc.? Something needs to be done about it. Bullying and abuse are NEVER okay, especially in school! I promise you, this won't be a nightmare forever! You can get through this! Please let me know if you need anything

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

Closed Thread