TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Livy5702 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Olivia

The never ending story. - April 14th 2013, 12:32 AM

Hey...My name is Olivia. Ever sense i moved i have been experiencing serious pain. It all started in October when i started cutting. My friend and i got into a HUGE fight that led to the principals office. After that i had no friends. Everyone went to her side, everyone loved her. Everyone felt sorry for her. But they dont know what its like to get to the point where you have to harm yourself just to push the pain away.
In November i was friends with her again and everything was fine. She was my best friend until i found a new friend in January. She made me feel so great like i was worth something. My best friend did not like that. She posted a youtube video about me and everyone saw it. It was humiliating. We got into another fight that also led to the principals office. I was friends with the other girl until now. She told everyone who i liked and he didnt like me back. I just wish that i wouldnt have trusted her. Why would i ever do that?
Anyways let's skip over the details to that and move on to the next problem. My-- Well i dont know what to call him is dating another girl. I dont know if i should be offended of that. He was the reason i got up in the morning and one day i saw this girls facebook page and she has a whole album about him. She has pictures that say, When i woke up this morning all i wanted to do was kiss you. That used to be me before i moved. I dont understand. Why did god choose this life for me if all i want to do is die, or just cut, cut, cut? Please. Help.

Livy<3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MBach528 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Just call me MB

Re: The never ending story. - April 14th 2013, 12:52 AM

Oh, sweetie, you sound like you're struggling so much right now. I'm sorry about how you seem to be losing friends. You need to try and hang in there, though, okay? I know it must be so hard right now, but trust me - survival IS possible!!!

It's hard to stay strong and hang in there when it seems like it's you against the world. I've been in your shoes. But you can make it through this. If you need someone to talk to, please PM or VM me. I want to help you!!

Please stay strong, Hon. You will get through this. Feel free to talk to me if you need to.

-MB

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try."
Live Help Operator since June 1st, 2013

(#3 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Re: The never ending story. - April 14th 2013, 11:18 PM

Hey there!

I know that sometimes life sucks and things get really tough. It happens to the best of us! Things can hurt and cause us a great deal of pain. But love and hope and joy all help so very much - it's really amazing what believing in yourself, having a positive outlook, and putting trust in those that are there for you can do (I realize that you don't feel that you have any friends right now, but I'd be happy to let you consider me one, if you wish). You've taken a big and brave step by reaching out to us! I suggest that you find some adult that you trust and can confide in, and express what's going on to them so you can get the help that you need!

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: The never ending story. - April 15th 2013, 12:26 PM

Hey, Olivia!

I'm really sorry about what's going on with your friends and in your life, sweetie. You definitely don't deserve all the bad things that are going on but listen, these things you're going through are gonna make you so much stronger one day. So much more experienced and better for it. That's why you can never give up, alright? Even though your friends aren't treating you right, someday you will find people who are true friends and that treat you right and respect you. Don't forget that.

Having friend problems... Can you confide in your family? Or the school counselor and try to get some support and have someone to talk to? I find that it's so much harder being alone and having friend problems.

In the meantime, try to distract yourself from these problems and do something you enjoy doing. Take up a new hobby, do something you used to enjoy. Play games or listen to music. Anything like that.

Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to, sweetie. Hang in there, you can do this, it's possible to get through and things eventually work out and become so much easier.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread