TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
kebby97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kayla crompton

Unhappy This just doesnt make scent anymore! - April 14th 2013, 10:05 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Hey there, Lately i have been feeling really upset one moment, and then all of a sudden i will be happy again, but then i get days when i just snap at my friends and i become really angry and i just dont know why this is happening? I feel like none of my friends are there to support me anymore, there all talking about me behind my back and it feels so bad to know that i haven't got any real friends anymore. I know this girl Her name is Holly and i have known her for four years now, she is like my sister and my best friend at the same time, we tell each other everything and she is always there for me when things are bad. i talk to her when i am felling upset, i tell her that it feels really horrible i feel like i want to cry all the time and i just don't know why and she asked if i have ever seen someone about it and i said no. The Question is does anyone know what these signs mean? Is she right, do i have manic depression? I just dont know what to do anymore, I feel like i cant talk to my parents about this because they just wont believe me and tell me to just go away, that i am just being paranoid.
Holly is the only one who has actually listened to me about how i feel and without holly i wouldn't know what to do. i just want some help and maybe and answer? please can someone help me please?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
MBach528 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Just call me MB

Re: This just doesnt make scent anymore! - April 14th 2013, 01:53 PM

This does sound like manic depression or bipolar disorder. However, since I am not a professional, I cannot tell you for sure. Perhaps you should see a therapist or psychiatrist, just so you can get a real, professional answer and help for the problems you're having.

You need to remember, though, that everything will be alright. It may be dark and stormy now, but it can't rain forever. I promise you, is you get the professional help that you need, things will get better.

Feel free to PM or VM me if you need to talk.

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try."
Live Help Operator since June 1st, 2013

(#3 (permalink)) Old
kebby97 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: kayla crompton

Question Re: This just doesnt make scent anymore! - April 15th 2013, 02:54 AM

thankyou so much.
i think i might go an see someone professional about it, just to see if it makes things better or not. thankyou, i know that there is a history of bi-polar in my family, so i could possibly have it. i will message you, thanks again

From kayla xx

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: This just doesnt make scent anymore! - April 15th 2013, 12:14 PM

As MB said, it does sound like that. Sorry you deal with this, darling. I can relate to it a bit so I know how hard it can be at times. Always keep in mind things get better.

I'm glad you have Holly to talk to and I'm really happy you'll be seeing someone about this. I hope you get it worked out, hun. You can do this, Kayla, alright? I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread