TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
YoungK9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Always Sad:( - April 16th 2013, 08:59 PM

Everyday I will wake up depressed,& suicidal. It's always the same, I actually don't take long to get dressed,or eat,that's pretty quick.

At school I'm sad,no one notices, that I am,not even my friends. I get strong suicidal thoughts at school. I really don't feel like doing anything at school because Im so sad/tired all the time.At school I don't SH, because I simply don't want anyone to know.I don't want them to bully me more

I can't tell you that last time I was happy,I'm just sad,feel worthless,& empty.
It's gotten so bad I have pulled away from friends,& activates I use to do.I just don't enjoy doing anything anymore.

They sucidal thoughts & urges are becoming alot stronger. At times Im tempted to kill myself.I have came close a few times,never done it though. Becaurr of that,i have been looking up methods. I also I have SH.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
musicgirl6 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lindsey

Re: Always Sad:( - April 16th 2013, 10:41 PM

im sorry have you tried to tell any of your friends or family about this? i can tell you need somebody to help you! try to take medicine that will help you.please don't kill yourself! just try to tough it out and be strong! i hope you feel better soon!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
YoungK9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Always Sad:( - April 17th 2013, 12:19 AM

Well,my family wasn't much help,& most of my friends would tell others,that I SH,& are suicidal.Rest of family lives at least 30+ minutes away.

I just want to talk to you guys

Unfortunately, I self harmed again

Last edited by YoungK9; April 17th 2013 at 12:36 AM.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
musicgirl6 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lindsey

Re: Always Sad:( - April 17th 2013, 12:50 AM

you can private message me anytime!

(#5 (permalink)) Old
YoungK9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Always Sad:( - April 17th 2013, 10:24 PM

Today's horrible, my BF(well,use to be),said that I'm immature, annoying, I embrassas her.

I feel so alone,empty,& wortless. She's the reason who made me stay strong, not hurt myself. I want to kill myself, it's so hard to hold on.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
YoungK9 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Always Sad:( - April 18th 2013, 01:04 AM

I am so tempted to kill myself. I want to die tonight. I just want to overdose tonight, so I don't need to be here, or at least to so my parents I'm serious

(#7 (permalink)) Old
MBach528 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Just call me MB

Re: Always Sad:( - April 18th 2013, 01:20 AM

Hey hey hey, calm down, darling. Please don't go through with this. Suicide isn't the answer, no matter what the problem is. I'm so sorry that you are going through all this, but it's only temporary. It seems impossible - I've been where you are, so I know - but you can't kill yourself for something that won't last forever. Right now, I know it feels like nothing can help you, and that it will never end. But that's not true. I can promise you from my own personal experience that these problems will come to an end. Please trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

Please, PM or VM me if you need to talk. I'm here for you, sweetie, and I want to help - just give me a chance.

Stay strong, darling. <3

"One person can make a difference and everyone should try."
Live Help Operator since June 1st, 2013

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Always Sad:( - April 24th 2013, 02:38 AM

I'm so sorry you deal with all this. Nobody deserves to have to go through this, especially at such a young age. I just wanna say that suicide is definitely not the way because things will get better. I'm so glad you like talking about it here. It's definitely a nice way to get your feelings out and we're all here to listen. You can always message me anytime as well. You can get through this and you're gonna be so much stronger.

Closed Thread