TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
SilentBunny Offline
Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Exclamation Depressed and suicidal... - April 20th 2013, 04:28 PM

Ok, so for the past 3-4 months ive just been a fucking mess, and just depressed as shit. I have friends, but they dont help me....I mean they help me for the moment, but they dont help after that in the long run. Many people dont know im depressed, because I cane asily fake a smile, and find joy for the moment, but day after day its hard. And lately its really hard to find joy in this dark world. Also, ive been suicidal for the past year or so, ive cut, tried drowning myself, and last night tryed hanging myself (but that didnt work ) So yeah, I geuss i'll reach out to you all here, maybe a few people can help me, only time will tell. Also, ive told family about this, and they tryed helping, but im too far gone to them. So yeah, this is just my final call for help...

-Jacob

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
justdatdude Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jack

Re: Depressed and suicidal... - April 20th 2013, 06:07 PM

YOU have no problem with your life, do you? i mean have you experienced a horrific event, or something bad, to cause your depression?

Or are you just depressed because of Emotions? - Your life is great, you don't need help. its Only DEPRESSION, and it goes away, in time, VERY SOON.

Keep yourself occupied, jacob, please.

I recommend (to people who have these thoughts)

BUILD things, WATCH MOVIES, entertain yourself, do something you Enjoy jacob, i don't know your past, but i'm sure its not bad, You have no reason to be depressed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6_J1IVvlg

This is a song, ( you may of heard) From call of duty black ops 2, (new mappack) -

IT describes EVERY SINGLE TEENAGER, if the lyrics of the song, match what you feel.

Then your perfect, you will understand that we all go through this, one point, or another. The strong ones survive, jacob.

And you are strong, so just remember, you are strong enough to overcome this

"The depression will go away in a matter of days, if you just do something you enjoy and keep yourself OCCUPIED, seriously jacob, is that too much to ask for your OWN LIFE? - Just wait 3 days? DO it for me, please i want to see you overcome this, and i want to see you stand proud of yourself!"

( I've looked at your profile, and your sister has caner, i'm so sorry, jacob. i know this is hard for you, but what you need to do is become strong. Not weak, do it for your sister, do it for your cats, Most importantly, DO IT for YOURSELF. and stop this.)

IF you want any more help, or just a talk, PM/VM me, i'm available generally all the time,

(#3 (permalink)) Old
SilentBunny Offline
Formally Sn0man
Regular TeenHelper

Name: jake

Re: Depressed and suicidal... - April 22nd 2013, 03:43 AM

Well, i lost a frined about 4 months ago, we were close, so amybe thats my depression trigger? As for suicide, i dont think ill attempt again...too amny people worried about me now. I hate it.

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Depressed and suicidal... - April 24th 2013, 06:56 AM

Hey, Jacob.

I'm really happy to hear you won't attempt again and your attempt wasn't successful because this is a second chance. A second chance of getting through this and being happier. I think losing that friend definitely could have been a trigger, I'm really sorry to hear that by the way. In the meantime, maybe talk to someone about how you're feeling? And try your best to feel better. Think happy thoughts, do things you enjoy, try new things.

I'm always here if you need someone to talk to as well.

You can do this.
Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread