TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Not doing well - April 24th 2013, 04:57 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I haven't been doing well. I have been having these thoughts. Usually these thoughts last a day but they have been lasting weeks I been feeling so alone and everyone I try to talk to just walks away and it hurts I never had a plan of how I would do it but I stay awake thinking of one i two plans well they go hand in hand. I don't want to die but I don't want to live either it so much to take in to much loneliness and work I have all these things to do but not enough time to do it. I don't want this anymore I want it all to go away and I just need to take the jump. I have the plan the question is when. My parents won't believe me and they would be furious if I checked myself into the hospital and I'm scared of getting them mad honestly I would rather be dead than go behind there back in anything. Is that wrong to rather be dead than going behind my parents to help fix it.

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: Not doing well - April 24th 2013, 05:02 AM

Hey, sweetie.

So sorry about all this and how you're feeling. Honestly, I think you should go to the hospital regardless of how your parents would react. Your own health, your life matters much more. They should be trying to get you help, not get mad at you trying to help yourself. So certainly, go to the hospital. You deserve to have some help and support, darling. And always focus on that part of you that wants to live. You're a beautiful person that deserves to live.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread