TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Riley K Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Riley

help me - April 28th 2013, 01:40 PM

I've asked so many people for help. No one knows what I need. I don't even know. I want to die. I want to kill myself. I can't handle it anymore. I need help. I don't know what to do. Please help me.
I'm losing everyone. My friends. My family...they're all drifting away from me...and Cameron, my partner for the past three years, left me for a new girl.....I'm losing it.....everyone who used to support me is gone and I have no one to turn to

~we are not our failures~

Last edited by Riley K; April 28th 2013 at 02:32 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Re: help me - April 28th 2013, 02:06 PM

We can help, as always... that's our love.
So what do you think is causing you to feel... absence from your life (assuming from your post)?
If anything, even a small hint... could make us help you much more effectively...

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Riley K Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Riley

Re: help me - April 28th 2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Heart View Post
We can help, as always... that's our love.
So what do you think is causing you to feel... absence from your life (assuming from your post)?
If anything, even a small hint... could make us help you much more effectively...
Just edited it...sorry I didn't think to do that before I posted xP

~we are not our failures~

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Coffee Stain Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Vive

Re: help me - April 28th 2013, 03:29 PM

one hang in there thing will get beter. right now you are in the midle of a lot of chang. chang can be varey scary. but it will pass and thing might have changed for the beter. you will make new frends.
you also seme to be vary confused about how you feel and that is making you fell wores. it sondes like you shoud see a tharepist. they may be abel to help you figyor out why you feel so bad wich mite be deprason and you may need meds. which they can also help you with.
i am here if you neeed a friend

(#5 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline

TeenHelp Addict

Re: help me - April 28th 2013, 03:33 PM

Keep asking for help; tell people what you need. Scream at them if you have to! Get it through to them that you are suffering. Keep reaching out, because it's the first step in the right direction.

Hang in there, it gets better.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
dessykins Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Odessa Fraser

Re: help me - April 29th 2013, 12:45 AM

i'm sorry that you're going through a tough time. we all go through ups and downs. we may have different problems but we all go through similar feelings at some point in our lives. sometimes we feel stuck.. and that things aren't going to get better, no matter what. but with time, things will get better. i've been there, and if i've overcome everything, then so can anyone. things will get better, not always in the way we want, but things will still get better. there will always be opportunities somewhere. life is full of them trust me.. just got to surround yourself with the little things that do make you happy, and the rest will fall into place...
  Send a message via Skype™ to dessykins 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount17

Edit avatar

Re: help me - April 29th 2013, 07:48 AM

Hi, Riley!

I'm really sorry about all this. That no one will listen, about your friends and family drifting away and the breakup. You must be going through so much and I can relate to some of that. There's really awful feelings involved with each of those things. But it doesn't mean you can't get through this. Suicide is never the answer because you've got your whole life ahead of you, it's just not worth it because killing yourself will be permanent, as these problems and feelings are temporary. I know things are so hard right now, Riley, but this isn't the way. You're a beautiful and strong girl who's been through a lot so there's no reason why you can't get through this too. Things will get so much better, it don't seem that way right now, but they will. And even though people don't listen, it doesn't mean they don't love you. Sometimes people are blind to signs right in front of them of people closest to them struggling. So keep reaching out, keep trying to get them to listen, notes, letters, verbally. You are important too, you matter.

If you're having suicidal thoughts than you're unsafe to yourself, you can go to the hospital for this and they can try to offer you help, support and options. And possibly have you talk to a crisis team. So that's an option as well, use that if you can't get others to listen. It's okay to need help. Everyone does at some point in their life.

Things do get better, always remind yourself of that. No matter how hard things are, things can always change to be better. The rainbow always comes after the storm, and when it gets dark, we see the stars. I'm here if you need someone to talk to, Riley. I can't promise I can offer some good advice, but I can definitely listen and try to help. I don't mind at all, I promise. You can do this.

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread