TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rainy.Eyes Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cristian Mercado

Im trying to cope ... its imposible... goodbye - May 1st 2013, 12:11 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Im freakign tired of tryign to deal wiht how i feel . I cant cope with mye motions. My psychologyst isnt helping. Nothing is . I feel helpless. There is no escape. Im tired of this and just want to dissapear .
I can't find a way to feel happy or safe. I feel sick and depressed and just want to slice my wrists . Im freaking tired.
I like a person who i cant even talk to . Im a freaking idiot . No one understands or cares . No one needs me . Im freaking hopeless. Im sick of everything . Being a freaking outcast and being left out. I think death is the escape.
I think Im going to suicide.

Pm me if you need help
Im always happy to help
Specially since it also makes me feel much better too

(#2 (permalink)) Old
~oldaccount... Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Im trying to cope ... its imposible... goodbye - May 1st 2013, 01:00 PM

Hi, Cristian...

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. But please don't go through with suicide... It's not worth it, it's not the way out. Listen, you're 15 and you've got your whole life ahead of you. So many wonderful things ahead of you that you deserve to live to see. So many chances, so many opportunities. It'll make all the bad things worth it. Don't you wanna see what the future holds for you? I mean, you're only seeing what life is in these last 15 years. I'm sure at some point you were happy in some of those years. You've got so many good things ahead. Don't give up now, okay?

Find someone to stay in this life for. Someone you care a lot about, your sister? Imagine how hurt she'd be without you. Imagine how hurt your parents would be. People love you, people would miss you, people would be devastated. Not counting how you throw your whole life away... Your life means so much more than you know.

If your psychiatrist isn't helping that much, can't you get a different one or see a therapist? Can you tell anyone about this? A friend, family member, teachers/counselors at school? This is pretty serious and you need someone there for you. If you feel like you're about to go through with suicide, call 911 or go to a hospital. They can help you.

Whatever you do, don't go through with this, please. I'd be sad as well. Your life IS worth it. You DO matter. I know how it feels to feel left out and like an outcast... Then I found someone who feels the same way. We befriended and now we've been best friends for almost 3 years. Things DO get better, I'm living proof. Sure, I still go through hard times but I know now that the bad things won't always be there.

You know, you may not realize it but you ARE needed. When you say hi to your sister, you're needed. When you tell your parents you're home, you're needed. Can you imagine how it'd be if you weren't there to say hey each day? You're needed for the simplest things. People do love and need you, they care about you. Sometimes it can be hard to see, I know that.

You can do this, suicide is not the way out. It's a permanent solution to temporary problems. Don't ever give up because hey, how could we see the stars without the darkness? The sun still comes up and after the storm, there's a rainbow.

I'm here if you need me!

Stay Strong <3

Closed Thread