TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
franz1 Offline
Out of the box thinker
Junior TeenHelper

Name: brady shaw

Why do my emotions do this? - February 1st 2014, 10:24 AM

So....as much as I would like to say I am happy.....which I am during the day...or when not left to think and let my mind wonder...if I have someone next to me or I am busy or something...I feel great, happy glad to be alive....but then the long night comes...then my mind wonders...and I get left with this......

Note: when I say fuck the people who haven't been there..I am in no way talking about this community...I posted that on my FB account.

[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]Does anybody hear her? Does anybody see? or does anybody even know she's going down today? Under the shadow of our steple...searching for the hope that's tucked away in you and me...

These words speak so much meaning to me, I am not sure why...but they do. Sometimes I feel no one hears my pain....no one cares, but then I remember in the dark spots of my soul....the monster remind me that I caused the pain I am facing. I am the reason that things aren't working out.......all me, And as I sit alone and wonder what life would have been like if I had done things right the first time...oh well, that's the past, I don't really want to keep going...but there is no other choice, No other alternative but to face the facts and deal with what I am given.....The dark cruel hand given....it isn't on a silver or gold platter...it's in shattered pieces on the floor.

She is yearning for shelter and effection that she never found at home, she is searching for a hero to ride in and save the day.

These are lines I can't relate too...I know no one is coming to save the day...no one except 3 people have ever been there for me.....god bless the ones who have and fuck the rest of you who haven't......

I hide my thoughts well, but I can't no more....no more pain, no more sorrow...that's the ultimate goal here.

don't worry for me...I am fine, just in a rant and letting my emotions flow, I have to say....night seems to be the only peaceful time of the day.......
[/color]

So I guess, the question I am asking is it normal to feel this way? one section of the day happy...then when night falls or I am alone....that happens, WHY?

Helen: I'm someone who has chosen to embrace the broad spectrum of our reality.

​“Levity helps keep far more insidious things at bay.”
Dr. Helen Magnus, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“Feeling safe is something we all need.”
Dr. Will Zimmerman, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“We learn more from failure than from success.”
Nikola Tesla, “END OF NIGHTS” PART II
SANCTUARY

“Life without purpose isn’t… life.”
Will Zimmerman, “PAVOR NOCTURNUS”
SANCTUARY

Last edited by franz1; February 1st 2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Forgot to include my question........
  Send a message via Skype™ to franz1 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Why do my emotions do this? - February 3rd 2014, 05:01 AM

Hey there,

I think this is normal. I know that during the day I feel better than I do at night. I don't know why this is but the best thing to do is to remember that it will pass. I haven't really found a resolution for my own feelings other then reminding myself that night times are worse for me and that I just have to make it through. Sometimes I will try to keep my mind preoccupied by reading a book, doing homework or doing some other activity that will keep me busy. Maybe you could try something like this when you are struggling?

I hope that this answered your question.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
franz1 Offline
Out of the box thinker
Junior TeenHelper

Name: brady shaw

Re: Why do my emotions do this? - February 3rd 2014, 06:05 AM

Thank you, yes it does.

I do try and occupy myself....I find being on TH a lot can help me because it reminds me I am not alone.
god bless each and every one of us on TH.

Helen: I'm someone who has chosen to embrace the broad spectrum of our reality.

​“Levity helps keep far more insidious things at bay.”
Dr. Helen Magnus, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“Feeling safe is something we all need.”
Dr. Will Zimmerman, “Sanctuary For All”
SANCTUARY

“We learn more from failure than from success.”
Nikola Tesla, “END OF NIGHTS” PART II
SANCTUARY

“Life without purpose isn’t… life.”
Will Zimmerman, “PAVOR NOCTURNUS”
SANCTUARY
  Send a message via Skype™ to franz1 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount12

Edit avatar

Re: Why do my emotions do this? - February 6th 2014, 04:19 AM

Hi there, Brady!

Same thing happens with me. I always feel at my best during the day. I think maybe at night, it's important to keep yourself distracted with things you enjoy. To hopefully keep your emotions from dropping. And if they do, just remember that the night doesn't last forever, that things will feel a lot better the next day.

Closed Thread