TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Malik

Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12

My depression has gotten worse because I was banned from a social networking sit - February 27th 2014, 12:49 AM

I was using a social networking site where people can ask each other questions, but I was telling a few people on it that I had serious depression, and about self harming and that I also didn't feel like existing. I had been using that site for many months.

But my account on that site was banned the other day, and I know for a fact that I did not break their terms of service. I didn't receive any warnings or anything in the past saying I broke them.

I was only talking about my feelings of depression and the fact that I didn't feel like living, and that is not listed in the site's terms and I don't see how talking about that is even remotely rude or offensive.

I was being bullied on that site also, and receiving a lot of rudeness and hate anonymously, and it makes me even more depressed that I am the one that got banned from the site.

Other people on that site were bullying me further and making fun of the fact my account was banned and I didn't even know what happened. The day before my account got deleted, an anonymous person was going around telling people that my account was fake.

The reason for my depression, was because on one site an online friendship ended, which I posted in another section of this site about a month ago.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
UndeadKilljoy Offline
We all go a little crazy..
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Thomas

Points: 6,470, Level: 11 Points: 6,470, Level: 11 Points: 6,470, Level: 11

Re: My depression has gotten worse because I was banned from a social networking sit - February 27th 2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It is 57 below zero View Post
I was using a social networking site where people can ask each other questions, but I was telling a few people on it that I had serious depression, and about self harming and that I also didn't feel like existing. I had been using that site for many months.

But my account on that site was banned the other day, and I know for a fact that I did not break their terms of service. I didn't receive any warnings or anything in the past saying I broke them.

I was only talking about my feelings of depression and the fact that I didn't feel like living, and that is not listed in the site's terms and I don't see how talking about that is even remotely rude or offensive.

I was being bullied on that site also, and receiving a lot of rudeness and hate anonymously, and it makes me even more depressed that I am the one that got banned from the site.

Other people on that site were bullying me further and making fun of the fact my account was banned and I didn't even know what happened. The day before my account got deleted, an anonymous person was going around telling people that my account was fake.

The reason for my depression, was because on one site an online friendship ended, which I posted in another section of this site about a month ago.
No offense, but it sounds like it's for the best if you cannot go on that site any longer. I know it's always tempting to go back to those places and just look but it does take a toll on us. This is coming from a guy who spends hours on forums and sites everyday. Just relax a little, join other forums and make new friends! I just joined here a day ago and I already feel at home! If you ever want to talk about stuff please PM or VM me. Just click on my name c:
Try not to take it too hard though ok? Some people just don't understand the way people are.

~I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.~
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount12

Edit avatar

Re: My depression has gotten worse because I was banned from a social networking sit - February 28th 2014, 04:18 AM

Hey there!

Sorry to hear this happened. Since this forum kinda did you wrong and has caused your depression to worsen, I agree with Thomas. I think it'd be a good idea to leave it behind. I suggest getting more involved here if you'd like, or other forums. That way you can find a place you feel included and involved in without being bullied by other members.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Malik

Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12 Points: 7,444, Level: 12

Re: My depression has gotten worse because I was banned from a social networking sit - March 1st 2014, 09:11 AM

Last night, my account on a second site I was a member of for almost two years, just got banned. Both my accounts were suspended in 24 hours.

I didn't even use that site very much between now and December 2013, and in that time I only sent a few private messages.

There was no explanation, and I did not violate their terms either, in like 3 months. I have not received many violations of their terms at all on that site.
Closed Thread