TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Avox. Offline
Not In Use
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Unhappy I don't know anymore.. - March 24th 2015, 02:23 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been haunted by dream, well nightmare & it's been bothering me lately.
I haven't been doing good for a while now. My PTSD is terrible, my ED isn't improving.
I tried to take my own life while in hospital early yesterday morning, as most of you know, that's where I've been since November. I'm on suicide watch for the time being.
I'm now allowed on my phone for a short period of time.
There's been discussions of me moving to a stricter ward for a month to see if it helps.

I just feel lost. I feel like I shouldn't exist at all.

Survivors have Scars. Victims have Graves.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Bluetears Offline
Blue
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Re: I don't know anymore.. - March 24th 2015, 07:40 PM

Hey Emily

I'm so sorry you are feeling this way I sorta understand how you feel, with the feelings of being lost and stuff. I'll always be here if you ever need someone to talk to, just PM me I love you, stay strong! Remember whatever life throws your way you are strong enough to get though y. Life's fair like that. It would be pointless after all to get stuck in a problem with no way to solve it. It might not seem like it, especially now, but it's true Also, if you are comfortable with sharing, what happened in your nightmare? It might help release stress if you talk to someone about it. Once again, only if you are comfortable

"Remember your loved and you always will be. This melody will bring you right back home." - Linkin park, The messenger. Stay strong everyone!! You are always strong enough to get through whatever life throws your way, no matter how hard it may seem.

Closed Thread