TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Exclamation on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 08:20 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

so im right on that point of well u know and i need some one i guess im just in so much pain and i cant handl it any moer so pleas help

(#2 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 08:25 AM

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain and have reached this point. Please feel free to share more about your story if you are comfortable, as myself and others here would be happy to hear what you have to say and offer whatever help we can. Best wishes.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 08:31 AM

well to start im strest out from school fam and those things but my gf of 5 yers just left me for no reason and she wont talk to me and she is staying at some guys hose that i dont know and i just feel like this is it and idk what to do im just so scared and i dont have any one that can really help me atm

(#4 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 08:44 AM

I'm sorry to hear you are going through so much - it is definitely a lot for one person to deal with. I can't pretend to know what your girlfriend is thinking and I realize it is difficult to try and work things out if she won't talk to you. Perhaps after she has had a chance to sort things out in her head she will be in a better position to try and explain how she is feeling and give you a chance to speak with her. In any event, I will tell you that nobody is worth ending your life over.

In regard to the other issues you mentioned, family strife and school stresses can definitely be taxing. You said you have no one who can help you, but what about friends or certain family members? Sometimes we tend to feel completely alone even when there is someone we can turn to and it can be hard to figure out who we can trust during rough times.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 08:53 AM

i dont really have meny friends and my famly is stubern and thay think that im fine or need to be hospitalized and i was befor and im not doing that bs a gen and i just cant loos her she is the one thaing that is ceeping me up ceeping me sain she is every thing to me ive lived thue a nothert long term brack up and it mest me up but this is a hole difrent level it seams

(#6 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:00 AM

I can understand not wanting to let your family know what you are going through and that you would prefer for them to think that you are alright. But try to realize also that there is nothing wrong with needing someone close to us to help us through a rough time - actually, it generally makes things easier.

Relationship troubles are one of the most painful things a person can go through, but if all of this has just occurred, it doesn't sound as if you have necessarily lost your girlfriend. As I mentioned before, it may just be that she is confused and/or hurting at the moment. It might take some time for her head to clear and for things to be discussed, but try not to give up just yet.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:12 AM

normaly i wouldent be freeking out so much but she is staying at some guys house i dont know and i just i dont know him i dont trust him i have trust problems and anxity peoblems and this is all just adding up to somthing i cant handle u know and the people i trust and am close to are not phisicly close enuf if u know what i mean

(#8 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:19 AM

It's understandable that you are concerned about her well-being if she is staying with someone you don't know. At the end of the day, it is her decision to make regarding what she wishes to do, but I do hope she will at least speak to you and explain things very soon.

I'm sorry to hear you don't have anyone nearby that you feel you can trust enough to help. I'm sure you feel overwhelmed and at a loss at the moment, but as difficult as it is, the best course of action for right now would probably be to give things a few days and see how everything progresses. Doing anything extreme would be a very bad idea, in my opinion.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:22 AM

well i sort of all reedy went a little extream i guess i was just freaking out so much i didnt know what to do so i went out looking for her and spent 3 or 4 houers driving around calling and texting

(#10 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:27 AM

Well, that doesn't sound too bad. It shows your concern without going too overboard and doing anything that will harm yourself or get you in trouble. I do hope for the sakes of everyone involved that the situation is resolved soon.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:33 AM

ya i guess just in the back of my mind now is if things work out should i get back together with her or not i just dont know what to do i love her so much but i dont know if i can take somthing like this agen

(#12 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 09:40 AM

It does sound like a very difficult situation. I wish you the best and whatever happens, I'm sure that you will make the right choice in the end.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
Condabomb Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Britt

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 04:06 PM

Feel free to message me anytime and I can try to help Hun

What are feelings?
.....How do I use them?
....Can Eat them?
...Or sell them?
.......... No? Well, Then I don't want them...

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 04:35 PM

if she left you just like this, it means that you deserve someone better. i know that these sorta things can happen.. and that sometimes it feels like everything's a disappointment. But you can venture out of your comfort zone, make new friends and make things easier for yourself.

Failure's nothing except a stepping stone to success and happiness

Think positive and you'll succeed. I'm here for you, too.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 19th 2015, 07:57 PM

So I got up this morning and just sort of lost it and ended up cutting fairly bad and if and if it its fine I would like to ask people to leave an opinion on what you would do as in would you stay with this person or try to move on???

pleas leave a comment if possible

(#16 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 20th 2015, 05:36 AM

i just don't know if i can take this at the moment i feel like even is she wants me back i wont want that but i do at the same time i just don't know and i just want it to all go away i just want to end it all the pain all the bs the lies all of it it just never changes no mater what i do i try to be nice and help people i try to find the good in every thing but all i feel is pain i just cant be happy so whats the point its all down hill so y not take the "express" way down

(#17 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: on the edge need some one - April 20th 2015, 08:03 AM

Personally, it's difficult for me to know how I would handle a situation like this. It depends on a number of factors. One thing I do know, however, is that nobody in the world is worth taking your life or harming yourself over. Even if you decide the relationship is over, the best thing is to move forward and take good care of yourself. Best of luck to you.

Closed Thread