TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
undeleted1 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: No one

I give up - April 21st 2015, 01:55 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I can't do this. Everyday I feel miserable and when I start to feel better I end up feeling miserable again. I'm sick of this life of mine. I have nothing in life and I feel completely worthless. No matter what I do, I will just end up failing. I give up. I'm going to just sit in my room and drink until I'm dead.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: I give up - April 21st 2015, 03:29 AM

Hey Ryan. I'm sorry to hear your going through a rough time I'm always here for you. I get that life gets hard and sometimes we are tired of fighting a battle we didn't ask to be on, but we are in this and you don't have to fight alone hang in there. Is there someone you can reach out to or a local hospital you can go to. Because you deserve to live Ryan. You are a kind and wonderful person and I enjoy talking to you and k know many people will agree. Just please hang in there because you deserve to see where you life is headed and if you chose to keep going. Which I hope you really do. Fight for the things you want, change things you don't want and find away to be happy. Happiness doesn't find you. You find happiness go find it you can do this.

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Im catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: I give up - April 21st 2015, 10:22 AM

Hi, Ryan: I'm very sorry that you have found yourself at this point. Hard times can be overcome, but drugs and alcohol are not the way to handle a rough period - in fact, they often only make things worse.

Do you recognize the reasons why you feel like a failure? If so, that can be the first step in discovering a way to deal with your feelings of despair and hopelessness.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Gwynbleidd Offline
Seeking Zireael
Average Joe

Name: Mike

Re: I give up - April 22nd 2015, 01:30 AM

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a tough time. I know this is the same cookie cutter advice but it'll get better. Think about all the other things other people have to do like the ones without the wonderful things we have. Just gotta change your perspective and maybe talk to people, maybe meet someone. I'm here if you need me And always remember, as my father told me, 'Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem', Stay strong

Tell me a lie in a beautiful way,
I believe in answers, just not today

"Ced'mil, bloede dh'oine... Hocus-pocus... Abracadabra...Arse blathanna..."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
undeleted1 Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: No one

Re: I give up - April 24th 2015, 02:55 AM

No, it doesn't matter, nothing matters. Nothing is going to change. I've been miserable my whole life. Abused and neglected. I can't function anymore and everyone holds it against me like it's all my fault. I want to end my life. I don't have the guts to do it, but I want to if things don't change.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
PorcelainDollAmethystEyes .
Not a n00b

Name: Kianna Libra Blue

Re: I give up - April 24th 2015, 09:31 AM

So don't, because you'll go nowhere good.

I'm sorry that your having a dark time in your life. But I need to say that your not the only one. Go through the forums, look at all the others who are posting about their pain and need help in some way or another. Your not alone. You really aren't.

And trying to remember correctly, you often talk with others and help them. We've talked a few times. You helped me vent and turn my potentially burning rage down onto the backburner. You calmed me down. And that ain't easy to do. So thank you. You are one of the people here who help me when my sanity goes out the window with rational thought. I know for a fact you've helped others too. In a way, you brightened others day and you've saved lives. Thats a very amazing thing to do.

You truly aren't alone in this.

So instead of being silent, can you please talk to us more? What is going on in your life to put in such pain?

A lot of people care for you here. And I will say it again, you are not alone.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
jilli Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I give up - April 26th 2015, 03:14 PM

Hi
Please don't give up. Life has so many wonderful things in it. You just need to find something that makes you like yours. A sport, art, theatre, anything. It could be a job in a candy store. I almost lost two of my closest friends to the way you're feeling. Don't do this to everyone in your life who loves you.

Closed Thread