TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Oneirophobia♥ Offline
Fear of Dreams

Average Joe

Name: Christine

Angel dust - April 24th 2015, 06:31 AM

I want and need to give up. I want to close all ends and become "angel dust" just like my grampy. I'll see him sooner than most realise. I don't know how much more I can take before I break.

I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly then all at once <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
L4Y Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Adam

Re: Angel dust - April 24th 2015, 12:07 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Many people here can definitely relate to feeling as if you are bearing more than you can endure and it can be hurtful and exhausting. Please feel free to share your story if you wish, as many of us would be willing to listen and offer whatever help we can. Best wishes.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
*CatchingStars* Offline
Healing my soul
I've been here a while

Name: Corri

Re: Angel dust - April 24th 2015, 04:54 PM

Hey, I know losing your grandfather was hard on you and I'm so proud of how strong you have been and are. You know I love you and don't want to lose you. You have to hang in there because your grandfather would want you to live a wonderful life and not to end it early. Remember I told you that there is an invisible string connecting all of us together even one to your grandfather.

Christine I know your going through some things, but hang in there keep strong and don't give up. I love your forever and always baby girl don't forget that because im always here. Please be strong if not for me than for your grandfather and not for him do it for you because that's what you deserve

Life is too

Short to spend

It at war with

Yourself.

Iím catching stars in the sky because I am fixing the soul within me. May it be from the heart a girl broke years ago or my soul simply repairing itself as it was shattered on my walk on this earth. May the stardust fill those cracks within my soul making me brand new, but never forgetting who I once was.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Angel dust - April 25th 2015, 10:31 AM

i know its been tough for you... but your grandpa will want you to be happy. i don't know what's went through in your life except for the fact that it must have been extremely, extremely tough. But i know that it gets better too. And if you asked me about the true form of angel dust, its something called happiness.

It's some kind of magic that puts the color into life. Something that certainly will help.

and its something that you deserve... give life a chance its been tough, but i promise you that it gets better. And i'll always be here to support you

Always around! and i dont judge

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Angel dust - April 25th 2015, 12:19 PM

Hey Christine,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this right now. Many people go through times of feeling like this. Communicating with those around you that you're feeling like this is a good idea. I'm sure if they knew how you were feeling they would probably feel guilty that they haven't noticed the signs and done something sooner. I'm sure your grandfather would hate to know you're feeling like this and if he was here he would be trying his best to help you and advise you, think of how that would make him feel. He wouldn't want you to feel like this and he would just want you to be happy.

Grief and the loss of a loved one is difficult to deal with, especially when they are someone you are close with. Everyone deals with grief in different ways. Try to remember all of the good memories that you have of your grandfather and think of how proud he would be of the person you are and how much he would want you to live and be happy. Try to focus on all of the positive things. I know it's hard now but give things time and they will eventually get better. I know it won't bring your grandfather back, but it will get easier and you will remember him and although his passing may make you sad at times you will reflect on the good times you were lucky enough to have with him.

I wish you the best of luck and I am always here if you need to talk.
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

Closed Thread