TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
PorcelainDollAmethystEyes .
Not a n00b

Name: Kianna Libra Blue

Unsure How to Proceed - April 24th 2015, 09:05 AM

This has all happened earlier today.

For several months Mother has been dating this man with issues as deep as the ocean. Even affer they broke up, they have been sleeping together and spending nights at his place even though Me, Aunt, and brother have advised her not to do so. She has continued seeing him, taking care of him. She has been warned repeatedly he is a cheating liar who does nothing but use people. Tonight she had learned he has been sleeping with two other women, and been drinking although the church he has joined doesn't want him doing either of those things. And to make matters worse, those two women were likely diseased, and he did not care if Mother got sick. She came home with alcohol, and became shitfaced. I made she was comfortable and had water to drink, then she went to sleep.

She has told me her plans for getting even, but I do not pity the man. He's been warned as well by my entire nonrelated family not to break her heart. In the end she has been burned.

I worry greatly for her mental state in the coming days because she has been battling severe depression for months now, and I do not know how to help except to be there for her. My Aunt, brother, and I will encourage and be there for her...but I am worried for her.

Thank you for reading this.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Unsure How to Proceed - April 25th 2015, 05:03 AM

i think that you've to get her away from this guy. I think that he's playing games with her and many guys are good at that. the saddest part is that it gets into your mom's head and it's highly likely that he's trying to make her feel that everything she does, and the basis of all that she is depends on him.

So its better if you support her.. talk to her about it and remind her that all of you will never lose faith in her. Everyone's got bad days and this is one of them....

I know its tough, but i'll be there for you if you wanna rant to someone or need advice. She deserves better than to go through this.. and you deserve better than to have your mom emotionally blackmailed by some guy who has constantly been troubling your mother and emotionally playing with her.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread