TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Depression and Suicide (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/)
-   -   Triggering (Suicide): planing (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f11-depression-suicide/t137861-planing/)

xyzman April 27th 2015 04:13 AM

planing

so i cant do it any more i just cant i never thought i would get to a pint like this but i have i cant believe im actually planing suicide im trying so hard not to and just keep calm but im loosing it what do i do i have no one they all left me or i dont trust them

Rainbow Cookies April 28th 2015 05:17 AM

Re: planing

First take a deep breath.
Next mentally receive these hugs
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Have you done that now? If not, do it helps. Look. I really don't have much advice because I don't really know everything that you are going through. What I do know is that no one deserves to feel like you do right now. I know you feel like you have no where to turn but I promise you there is. There are people who will support you and help you. Just look arounD here. You've got so many friend that you don't even know. Im SURE that everyone here woulD love to be your friend . I'M here if you ever need to talk

xyzman May 6th 2015 12:31 AM

i know this is old but i have been planing and now i have a plan and i want to go through with it but im scared of what lies beyond and i dont want to hurt those around me i just cant take this pain any more and i want it to go away no mater what i know this is a silly question but is there any way to get around these problems im having

Theaweseomrguy May 6th 2015 12:33 AM

Don't go through with it please :hug: if you are in danger I would recommend you call the national suicide hotline. Please do so. If you want to talk to someone you can pm/vm me but if you are in danger of killing yourself please call a hot line.

Not_here May 6th 2015 12:37 AM

You mention that you don't want to hurt those around you but you want to take the pain away. I know it is hard to imagine but you can do both take the pain away and do it without hurting anyone. There are ways to take the pain away while living. At the very least learning to cope with it so that you don't suffer as much. But it takes time. Besides, if you go through suicide you would die carrying the pain with you instead of having healed from it.

I wouldn't want to start talking about how to make changes in your life, since you seem to be in a crisis. It takes time to work things through. But for now, you gotta keep yourself safe.
Is there anyone you can talk to at the moment? Sometimes it helps to have someone's company.

xyzman May 6th 2015 02:47 AM

i just dont know if i can do this the pain is so unreal and its just killing me