TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Exclamation and yet again - May 8th 2015, 04:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

and yet again i think things are going bettor and things are looking up and boom it goose to s*** again and again and again i cant keep doing this i cant its not worth it

i guess trying your hardest isn't good enough any more

pleas help!

Last edited by xyzman; May 8th 2015 at 06:09 AM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: and yet again - May 8th 2015, 06:01 PM

Trying your hardest is good enough but times a healer at the same time. And this fight is worth it. You have a bright future ahead of you and can achieve anything you want too. Things that aren't worth it aren't hard to fight for. This is hard to fight for because it's damn well worth it in the end. I know it's its a long and hard fight but you CAN do this. Have hope and believe in yourself because you will get there in the end its just going to take some time. Do you have any support or help in place because that might be beneficial? Even if its seeing your doctor once a week for a good chat to get things of your chest. Or maybe there is a good friend you have or a close family member you can talk to to help get it all of your chest and for the support. But remember we're always here for you and we're going no where so please keep using us for support too.

Stick at it and you will get there. Don't let the hard work set you back or the fact its taking time make you stop fighting.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Theaweseomrguy Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jake

Re: and yet again - May 8th 2015, 10:04 PM

You are worth it it's alright. Life is hard sometimes but keep your head up. It can only go up from here. Things will get better eventually I promise.

If you ever need to talk to someone know you can always message me. I will be here for you if you just need someone to listen or some advice.

Just a VM/PM away or you can email me from my page.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
xyzman Offline
wolfboy
Junior TeenHelper

Name: call me DK

Re: and yet again - May 8th 2015, 11:35 PM

but will the pay out in the end really be worth it? i just feel as if nothing will be worth all the pain hart brake suffering ecs. that i have been through just to much. i have a hard time thinking that whatever is at the end of the hell rode will be worth it and im trying my hardest to keep going but how many times can you get back up after being nocked down time and time again and its not just mentally that im getting worn down but physically now my body wants to give up to

Closed Thread