TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
animal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy my friend hates me - June 1st 2015, 10:57 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

i want to done with all the pain.i wish people would forgave me because i made a mistake i kinda made out with my friends boyfriend but he had told me that they broke up and may i add that i was his ex girlfriend and she dates him right after he dumps me so i still had feelings for him but then when i try to tell her im sorry she wont forgive me what should i do because i feel like just giving up and killing myself because she was all i had

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: my friend hates me - June 1st 2015, 11:11 PM

Have you simply just tried sitting down with your friend and explaining what happened? Something so simple which can be so effective if you use your interpersonal effectiveness skills and both behave in a mature way. If you have already tried that then maybe you could write her a letter explaining thing and that you still want to be friends with them and that you miss them etc.

I know its hard going through things like this and it can really make your mood low so try doing nice things too. You deserve good things and remember it's not going to last for ever!

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: my friend hates me - June 2nd 2015, 02:13 AM

Hi there!

As Jessie said, have you tried talking to your friend about this and explaining everything? I think it'd be a good idea to invite her over to your house, or go see her and just talk to her. Explain that you had feelings for your ex and that it kind of hurt when she began dating him right after you broke up with him. Let her know that it was a misunderstanding because he said he'd broke up with her.

Try to make amends with her in a calm and apologetic conversation. Explaining your feelings and letting her do the same would be a nice approach. I don't think she hates you, she might need some time to process all of this and work out her feelings, but I'm sure that she will eventually forgive you once she has time to cool off a bit.

Feeling this low and not having anything to do can be really tough as you sink into sadness easier. In the meantime, it might be helpful to try to distract yourself with things that make you happy. Such as hobbies, going for a walk, spending time with pets. Expressing your feelings in a journal might be a good idea too!

What worries me is that you feel like ending your life because of this situation. I understand how this could be really tough especially since you seem to be pretty close with your friend but keep in mind that even friends fight at some point. Everyone makes mistakes because no one's perfect. I don't want you to feel as I'm belittling your feelings, I can see why you'd feel really hurt right now, but I just want you to remember that what you're feeling right now won't last forever. Your life is important and while sad things do happen, there's always so many good days to come. You deserve to experience the happiness in those days!

And you know, I'd be happy to listen if you want to message me, okay? I know it helps to be able to vent and have someone to talk to. Stay strong, I hope you're okay right now, and I also hope your situation improves with your friend. You're welcome to write back!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
animal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: my friend hates me - June 2nd 2015, 09:33 PM

well thnx ya'll but i lost my friend forever

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: my friend hates me - June 2nd 2015, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animal View Post
well thnx ya'll but i lost my friend forever
I'm really sorry to hear that. Would you like to talk about what happened?

Closed Thread