TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Emmmm0 Offline
Emmmmm0
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emily

I just don't know - July 7th 2015, 09:24 PM

I don't know why or when I started feeling this way. I feel worthless. I feel like I can't even be happy because something tells me I don't deserve to be. Can anyone relate to me?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I just don't know - July 7th 2015, 11:25 PM

I can definitely relate so know that you aren't on your own in any of this. I don't know what's gone on or is going on but know that we're here to help and support you through it as much as we can do. If you want to talk about something, then we're here to listen and not to judge but to help. I can't say I will be able to totally understand what you're going through but I'll try my best to be supportive and help you through it and give you the best support I can because you deserve it. You don't deserve anything bad at all. You deserve a good shot at life and if there's anything I can do to help that happen, I'll do it.

Just hang on in there and keep fighting. Don't let go of hope and never give up on yourself. You are a strong person and you really do deserve everything good, okay?

Take care of yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: I just don't know - July 8th 2015, 12:15 AM

Hey there, Emily!

Many people could probably relate to how you're feeling so you aren't alone. However, I'm sorry that you are feeling this way.

You mentioned that you aren't sure why you've started feeling this way? That can be tough to tackle an issue if you don't know what caused it. Do you think it would help to write down how you feel, and what's been going on in a journal? Maybe it'd help you pinpoint what it is that makes you feel this way along with it being a healthy outlet.

Have you opened up to anyone in your personal life about how you're feeling? Having someone to talk to in real life and support can be really helpful. Plus, you don't deserve to have to deal with these tough feelings all on your own. Which is why I'm really glad you made this thread and reached out here. We're here to listen and offer our support.

I understand that you feel worthless, and when you feel a certain way, it's difficult to believe, feel or see anything differently, you know? But I want to reassure you that you are not worthless at all, Emily. You do deserve happiness and while you're going through a rough time right now, I really do believe you'll reach a point where you feel happiness again. Life does have a lot of great things to offer. Good things that you do deserve. Always remind yourself not to listen to the negative feelings telling you otherwise.

Feel free to continue posting, and you can also message me if you'd like someone to vent to or if you just wanna talk, okay? Stay strong and take care, you can do this, Emily.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
nouedis Offline
Not a n00b

Re: I just don't know - July 8th 2015, 05:32 AM

You're not a worthless person at all, you're a special flower waiting to blossom and be exposed to greater things in life you just don't know it yet. Give it some time, it'll come to you naturally. I promise you.

Closed Thread