TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

want to die - July 29th 2015, 05:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

My eating disorder is to much I just want to die. I can't handle the thoughts, obsession over food. I just literally freaked out because my sister ate my cupcake that I wanted tonight but my grandma gave it to her this weekend. My sister eats everything of mine and obssesses over food until we give her it. I just IDK. I can't breathe I can't think. I just want to die.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: want to die - July 29th 2015, 08:15 AM

i think that you have to take things easier.. just remember. Food is okay, food is good for you but for me it's just something that you've to consume once in a while. I eat two or three times a day, and usually that's enough for a day. I think it's good if you divert yourself from food with other interests such as books, funny videos, or stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that in this case, it's mind over matter. if your brain can overpower your body's impulsive need for food, then that's the first step towards overcoming this obsession.

I know its tough, but you can do this. Hang in there, stay strong and be safe! we care about you so don't even think of any dangerous stuffs!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: want to die - July 29th 2015, 08:35 PM

Im can't eat. That's the problem. The voice in my head wont let me.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: want to die - July 31st 2015, 05:28 PM

then maybe its time to close out your thoughts and follow your body's desires. Sometimes your mind is conditioned to make you stay away from something that's good for you, and i think that's happening. Push yourself to do it, and force yourself to till it becomes natural I can't joke well, but sometimes i am still forced to, anyway.. and i try to do it. and i'm getting there.

If you can condition your body to eat or make it so you're in a better mood to eat (E.g post exercise, or a tiring day or going to some place with nice food) It'll work out more for you.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: want to die - August 2nd 2015, 09:11 PM

Hi again

I'm so glad you are reaching out for help here. You don't deserve to go through this by yourself.

This might seem harsh but I'm being honest and trying to help you, okay? The voices in you head tells you not to eat, but you have control. So you are stopping yourself from eating. You have control over what you eat and what you don't. Just like you were going to eat that cupcake. You had chosen to do so and if you had eaten it, that would have been your choice completely and controlled by your actions. Not by the voice in your head. Now, as hard as it is, you need to fight back to this voice in your head. Food is a source of energy and we need energy to survive. Food is a basic human need to survive. We need it. Its not something we choose to have in our lives, like alcohol, because we can live with out that, food, we can not. Have you tried to fight back to the voices? So when that voice in my head used to tell me not to it, I would reply with yes I do. Or when it said I didn't deserve it, I'd say I deserve it as much as anyone else. But maybe verbalise this conversation and not just have it in your head so say it out loud to make it seem more real. I know that struggling with an eating disorder can be hard but you are in control and you can beat it, you just got to keep fighting, you know?

And your life? It is totally worth it. YOU ARE worth it and worth the fight. I believe in you. I wouldn't reply to your threads or messages if I didn't. I know that you can do this and get through to the other side but I also know it's going to be hard work and that it's just going to take some time but I know you can beat it so keep fighting and keep using everything you know to get you through each hard day because as hard as it is, it's worth it. Life can be so beautiful and you deserve to see it and experience it.

Just remember you are not alone in this okay? I'm rooting for you and I'm here anytime you need anything,

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread