TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Forbidden Realm Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Going threw some rough times.... - August 19th 2015, 09:16 AM

Hello. I don't know where to start off from.

The beginning of the summer I met a girl that matched everything that I liked. She became my best friend "Possibly More" but never expressed to that extent. We would always hug and put our arms around each others shoulder's but I wouldn't call that a boy friend girl friend relationship.

Going on after a month of constantly talking to each other/Hanging out/Going out to places like Subway ect. She changed.... Dramatically. For about 2 months now she hasn't attempted to talk to me. I have been so depressed because I was so happy with her in my life then she vanished from the face of Earth. I developed vary complex feelings for her and they grew over time she left my side. I have never been so sad in my life. I want her back in my life. I cant function happily without her. It's affecting my school, friendship with other people, and many other things.

I haven't been happy since she basically left me. I almost cry every night. I started cutting because of this. Stopped and then started again tonight. I never have felt so miserable in my life until now. The last words she said to me was with a hug saying "I'll see you tomorrow". I cant get over not being with her and dont know what to do.

I need someone to help me. I cannot let her go. I don't want to. I don't know what do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Going threw some rough times.... - August 19th 2015, 10:49 AM

i think its time to move on from her as there's other better people for you out there. Someone who's truly right for you wouldnt just treat you like this and disappear. you deserve better. And i think that you should join other activities and keep a diary in which you'll be able to better express yourself. This is because there's so many reasons for you to look forward to tomorrow, today, and there's going to be even more reasons for you to be happier in the future.

And if like what you said, she decides that she doesnt want anything to do with you, then that's her loss. I can see that you're a sweet, caring individual who has a heart for others. And you deserve better than to feel this way.

Those feelings will fade eventually. You'll definitely meet the right person whom you can call "your love " . And we'll be here for you every step of the way.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Forbidden Realm Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Going threw some rough times.... - August 19th 2015, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Yoshi View Post
i think its time to move on from her as there's other better people for you out there. Someone who's truly right for you wouldnt just treat you like this and disappear. you deserve better. And i think that you should join other activities and keep a diary in which you'll be able to better express yourself. This is because there's so many reasons for you to look forward to tomorrow, today, and there's going to be even more reasons for you to be happier in the future.

And if like what you said, she decides that she doesnt want anything to do with you, then that's her loss. I can see that you're a sweet, caring individual who has a heart for others. And you deserve better than to feel this way.

Those feelings will fade eventually. You'll definitely meet the right person whom you can call "your love " . And we'll be here for you every step of the way.

Thanks for replying to me. I do have some activities, I am a Instructor/Student at a American Karate studio. That gets my mind off my problems, sometimes. But when I'm not doing that I am in distress.

I know it should be best to forget her. But I never know how. I have lost friends before but never one like this. The time I spent with her felt like a lifetime and now its an eternity of loneliness.

What adds on to this is that I cant go to anyone. I am a person who wants to help people a lot, but can never help myself. She was the person that I could only feel comfortable with regarding my feelings. If I was sad I'd come to her and she would get me threw it. Now shes gone. My other friends would judge me for having feelings for her if I came to them. I don't want to get started with my family.

You told me to try to move on. How? I don't know what to do. I don't want to be crying every night anymore. But sometimes I think there is still hope she will come forward and talk to me again. What should I do?

I need to go do something to get my mind off things. I'll check this thread later today. Thank you for you help Green Yoshi.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Going threw some rough times.... - August 19th 2015, 07:33 PM

Here's the deal: if she just decides to cut off all contact for you, then she isnt worth your time. There'll be someone else for you who's going to take care of you. And i think its time for you to just get into activities where you'll get to meet more people.

The more people you encounter, the higher the chances that you'll get to meet someone who'll take care of you, love you, and make you feel like the awesome person you really are. Besides that, i also think that it's good to have other things on your mind (personally, i like to game or read books, and also keep a diary when things get tough. ) and it's good to have other passions like cheerleading, bowling, or pool. Those make things more colourful for you, and the more activities you get into, the more people you meet and the more fun things will be.

Sometimes, its best to accept how things are, but know that they can get better.

I'll always be here for you!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread