TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Raazkalra Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mr. Lonely

felling stucked in life. Pls help!!! - September 1st 2015, 08:55 AM

Im now 29, but always having one thing missing in me I.e; happiness.
But where to find it that is a typical question.
All people are living their life happily. But I'm I'm always in confusion.
I don't know what's my goal?
Why god send me on this planet. When all my friends enjoying party my mind still in seeking my goal and in haste.
I left 2-3 jobs but not get satisfied.
I think that God made me for a special purpose.
I'm always seeking that purpose or goal.
I often googling about meaning of life, happiness. I'm living in the gloomy clouds. Pl help me.
Thanks regards
Rakesh kalra

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Rosie_girl Offline
Rosie
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rose

Smile Re: felling stucked in life. Pls help!!! - September 1st 2015, 10:52 AM

Yes we all have a purpose in life but you will never find that purpose of your life if you keep trying to find it. I find that when i start to ask myself those questions (what is my purpose in life?) I start to worry myself as it leads me to questions like what if i can never furfill my purpose what if i am not good enough? which is only harmful. Life is a journey and the more you try and push it the worse its going to be its like a rollercaster you cant get off so just enough the ride and do what you find makes you happy as for working maybe going back to uni (college),or find one of your hobbies and see if that can turn into a career path
All the best and remember life is a journey just enjoy it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: felling stucked in life. Pls help!!! - September 1st 2015, 09:49 PM

I think that life is a journey that you've to take, and you shouldnt overthink things. As for me, i discovered my purpose as i continued to help people out, and it makes me happy to make people happy. So that i feel is what i was always meant to do.. But it's a question with no correct answer... there's just your own answer, and if it makes you feel good and happy and its a good thing .. then why not?

I feel as if you should be happier, and just relax and continue doing what you're currently doing but try some other new activities such as charity work, constructive activities and even dance or singing or music. New activities open up new horizons, and i know that one of those horizons will have the very thing you crave and want.

If you need any advice, We'll always be around.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: felling stucked in life. Pls help!!! - September 2nd 2015, 12:16 AM

Everyone has a purpose in life and I believe God created us for a reason. There's lots of meaning in even ordinary things people do that they may not even realize. For instance, a simple act of kindness or a smile to a stranger could brighten up their once gloomy day.

I also believe that regardless of how hard things can get, that God never gives us more than we can handle. Sort of like reminding us just how strong we can be and to help us figure out how to cope and have faith in things working out somehow. Because the storm never lasts even if it feels like it always will.

What Rose said makes a lot of sense; if you search for something you may never find it. Since you've mentioned that you've felt unhappy in several jobs you have pursued, how about looking for a career that stems from a hobby you feel passionate towards? For example, some people immerse themselves in photography, writing poetry/stories, playing video games and end up making a career out of it by becoming a professional photographer, a published author or a journalist who reviews video games. My point is, ask yourself what you truly enjoy doing. Branch out and try new things. If you enjoy it and feel passionate about it, then it could always become a career later on in the future if enough effort is put in towards it.

Sure, searching for your purpose and making a career for your future is important but try not to only do that otherwise you won't be able to enjoy the present. Mainly, do what makes you happy. Explore new things, be kind to others, help others out and fill your life with things that make you happy. Enjoy each day by even appreciating the small things. Take up journaling maybe? Create an outlet for your thoughts, feelings and dreams.

Hope this helped. I wish you the best of luck in things!

Closed Thread