TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Jays Offline
Average Joe

Name: Jamie Sue

Done - September 5th 2015, 01:28 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I am completely done with life. i just have to do something, but i can't keep living like this. I am ending my life at 15 tonight. I just can't I love too many and continue to be hurt because of it. I feel so bad for that. But I must not keep living like this. I hate it. I can't do anything right. Even when I do, once i mess up, all the good washes away and I cannot live like that. I love my cousin, my boyfriend. But they will find someone else to love and to hold on to. I dont want them to blame themselves for me doing this tonight, but I just can't handle this anymore. And if this doesn't work again i am probably going to go insane. Literally. This is good bye hopefully for me, its forever

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I can't get enough

Name: Calaer

Re: Done - September 5th 2015, 10:34 AM

Hey there. I'm truly sorry you feel like this. Just know that ending your life isn't the answer. There are people out there who care for you. Think of all the things you won't get to see, all the answers to the questions you won't get to hear. There is so much more to life than the pain you are experiencing now. This pain is only temporary, and it will go away, but the joy and happiness you get after is everlasting, and truly a reason to hold on for.

Please stay strong, and continue to reach out when you are feeling down and discouraged. I'm always here if you need/want to talk. You can PM me at anytime. I hope you start feeling better soon dear. Take care~

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud

Send a message via Skype™ to Calaer 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: J

Re: Done - September 5th 2015, 01:28 PM

Hey there,

Firstly, I hope wherever you are, you haven't done anything to hurt yourself because I want you to read this, and to know that you aren't alone in feeling this way.
I remember two years ago when I was 15, I tried to take my life-I obviously failed-and it's probably the best thing that happened to me. Trust me, it hasn't been easy since then, I have my days where I've wanted to try again but I haven't. You say people love you and care for you, use that to help you, to motivate you into getting help, see a psychiatrist/psychologist, a doctor, talk to a counsellor, talk to your boyfriend or your cousin about how and why you feel the way you do! Don't just say, things are too hard, there are people who love me but they can find something else to hold on to. What you would do to them if you died? It would be agony, the pain you feel, you'd be passing on to them (and I'm not trying to make you feel guilty, I'm giving it to you straight and clean) they love you, they are there for you, let them help you, don't just give up, because trust me, in two, ten, twenty years, you'll look back and say "jeez, I was at a bad place at that time but I'm so glad I stuck around".

Don't lose hope, you're worth more than that,

~M.W~

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Done - September 5th 2015, 07:42 PM

Hi, Jamie.

I'm really sorry you're going through this. I saw you haven't logged in again today and I really hope you're okay. I hope you didn't attempt suicide. Let us know you're okay, Jamie. I don't know you, we haven't really spoken but you seem like a nice person and I don't want anything to happen to you.

Your cousin and your boyfriend will find someone else to love and hold on to; but that person will never, ever be you. No one else can be you in every aspect because everybody is special and unique as they're made up of all their thoughts, feelings, quirks, likes, dislikes etc. Every little thing builds them up into who they are. Which makes everyone irreplaceable, just like you are irreplaceable. It will never be the same for those who love you, so don't think like that, okay? They love you for who you are and there won't be another you.

You're right; you have to do something, something has to change because you can't keep living like this. But that does not mean you should give up. It means you should try something different, something positive to make a change. Reach out to those you love, reach out to a therapist to help you learn how to live a happier, healthier life. Work on spending your days in a way that makes you feel happy. Create a new routine for each day of exercise, go for a walk, do a hobby you enjoy and meet new people whenever you have the opportunity. You never know when you'll form a new, great friendship with someone.

Even though you get hurt by loving others, all these feelings only mean you have the ability to love, to have compassion and understand others. Feelings can be incredibly difficult and cause us to do things we regret, no doubt, but without the bad feelings then we wouldn't be able to know and appreciate the good feelings. That's the bright side. Live for the happy feelings and let the bad ones teach you things. Just listen but be kind to yourself. Treat yourself like you would a friend because you matter, you're important and I'm sure you've done a lot of things right. Even simply making those around you smile when they've had a bad day. All the little things you do matter. They matter a lot more than you might realize.

Overall, just don't give up, okay? Just always keep holding on because you've got your entire future ahead of you. I'm willing to bet that the future you will thank you for holding on because you'll get to experience the happiness and great moments and days that are ahead. I know things must be so hard for you right now but this isn't all there is to life. Make goals, make a list of reasons to live and just hold on. Take it one day at a time and when things are hard, focus on the simple beautiful parts of life. Like a butterfly flying around outside, a sunset or a sunrise, the smell after the rain, rainbows after a storm, feeling the breeze and seeing sunlight all through the house after opening all the windows and curtains in the house etc. All the simple things can be a wonderful experience if we take time to embrace it.

Again, I do hope you're okay and that you're still holding on. Reach out to those in your life, do whatever you can to keep yourself safe so that you can experience the rainbow after the storm. Call a hotline, call an ambulance, just don't give up, Jamie. You can do this. I'll be checking back to see if you're okay.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Re: Done - September 6th 2015, 12:45 AM

Hey,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this right now. You have plenty of things to live for. No matter how bad things feel right now, they do get better. I can't promise that it will be right now, or even a month from now but things will get better for you and they will improve. I know it is easy to focus on the bad things in life but try to think of the positive things that you have in your life and the people who love and care for you. Have you tried reaching out to anyone and letting them know how you're feeling? I know it's hard asking for help but once you have someone to talk to and someone who understands it does make things easier and it helps you to build up a support system and in time you will have more people who know how you're feeling and can do their best to help you to recover.

I hope you're okay and I'm here if you ever want to talk.
Paige

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Done - September 6th 2015, 10:16 AM

I do know that those people who you love but hurt you , really don't deserve you. Find other people who will appreciate what you're doing for them and love them as much as they love you. You're 15, and that age guarantees tough times for everyone.. but what i do know is that it does get better. There's plenty of things which will help you out, and i suggest talking to an expert about what you're feeling, and your experiences. And the good things you do are things that you should be proud of. You did them with an open heart, and there's plenty of people in this world who don't even do good things at all. You're a sweetie, and you deserve to be appreciated in return.

I know you deserve love, and you deserve to be happy.Stay safe, endure, and the happy times will come. We'll always be here to support you, and we're never leaving. try out some new experiences that can broaden your horizons, like writing novels and helping people out via charity work and get-togethers. You'll be surprised by how much experiences like these can change you. And once things start getting better, they will stay that way. Everyone deserves a second chance..

and so do you. Stay safe, and love, love love.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread