TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Deleted115 Offline
Привет
Average Joe

what to do - September 21st 2015, 03:55 AM

nobody wants to speak to me & I'm feeling borderline sucidal. Can't sleep. Where do I go?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: what to do - September 21st 2015, 04:53 AM

Hey, Tommy.

I'm sorry you're feeling suicidial and feel as you don't have anyone to go to. There's no one in your personal life you can turn to such as your parents, a close family member or another trusted adult? I hope there is someone so you don't have to handle these thoughts alone. If not, you can always go into the chat room, Live Help (when online) and PM people on the site to talk to. I'm sure anyone would be more than happy to listen. You can also call a hotline and if you're actively suicidal, you can call an ambulance or go to the hospital to keep yourself safe. Long-term speaking, have you opened up to anyone about your feelings? Do you have professional help or would you consider going to see someone such as a therapist to help you work through things?

Is it okay if I ask what caused you to begin feeling this way? You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable sharing it, but I want you to know that you're welcome to talk about anything going on if you feel like it. Sometimes it helps to get things off your chest and we don't mind listening. Speaking of, you can PM me if you need to talk. I can't promise I can help but I can listen.

I don't know what's going on but I want to remind you to keep holding on. Whatever it is you're feeling and going through; it won't last forever. I imagine it's still really difficult though which is why I want to let you know there will be brighter days ahead and things worth living for. Just hang on, alright? You can do this.

Hope you feel better soon. Take care and stay strong.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: what to do - September 23rd 2015, 03:58 PM

Loneliness is something that's only temporary. And to be honest, i think that your situation can and will improve. No point thinking negatively, cause things can only get better from here on out.

I want you to get out there, and do safe, positive things that will have you meet a bunch of people that will enter your life and make everything more meaningful. Once one door closes. another door opens. Definitely. No reason to think otherwise because you deserve so, so much better. You are going to be loved.

And there's going to be so many good experiences for you in the future... i'm almost jealous of how good you're going to feel once you overcome this tough patch.

You'll always have my support too! :Hug: rant to me anytime!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: what to do - October 3rd 2015, 09:02 PM

Hello,

I am sorry this is a bit late but I hope that you see it and it helps in some way. I'm so glad you have reached out to us here at Teenhelp for some help. I know it can be hard doing so but know we're here to listen to you and to try our best to help you. We want to speak to you, okay? I want to speak to you and if I didn't then I wouldn't be responding to your thread (despite it being a bit late!). You really are not alone in this and I know things are hard but you can beat this.

Suicide is never the right way out of feeling this way. Yes sometimes it looks like the best way out because it would end things quicker and you wouldn't have to feel the emotional pain for so long, but if you fight through this, you'll get to the other side and it will be so amazing. You'll see life in a different way and you can reach happiness; feeling this way is not going to last forever. Things can and they will get better for you but it's going to take time and hard work but you can and will get there as long as that's what you want.

I don't know if anything has happened to make you feel so low to the point where you're having suicidal thoughts, but if there is something (and its okay if there isn't!), then know that we're here to support you and listen to you and help you through it. We won't judge you but we will listen and try our best to support you as best as we can do. And if you ever want to message me know that I'm here any time. Just remember you can do this and get through to the other side.

Take good care of yourself,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread