TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation Trapped..no escape... - October 5th 2015, 10:28 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: Trapped..no escape... - October 6th 2015, 12:17 AM

Hi there and welcome to TeenHelp!

I'm sorry you feel trapped and like you have no escape from it. Do you want to share more about what is happening in your life? You don't have to share anything if you aren't comfortable with that but I wanted to reassure you that you have that option, okay? We can try to offer advice but even if our advice isn't advice you can take, we can listen. Simply opening up can help a whole lot so maybe it might help you too.

If you aren't comfortable posting on a thread, you can talk to people in the chat room, you can call Live Help when it's online and you're also welcome to PM me anytime as well. I don't mind listening! If you are feeling unsafe and/or want advice, you can look at the list of hotlines.

While I'm not sure what is going on or what your situation is, I do know that things change which means things are bound to change for the better at some point. Just hold on. It's worth it because there'll be better days. Stay strong, you can do this.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Trapped..no escape... - October 6th 2015, 06:06 PM

I feel as if there's something that you're not telling us, something which is causing you grief and worry. But only when you us know what is happening, we can help you. Oh, and one more thing. You can trust us.. we're here to help you.

And we don't judge. Whats up?

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Trapped..no escape... - October 8th 2015, 03:04 PM

Hi there.

I am sorry you are feeling this way and although you haven't written anything in your post, you have taken the first step to reaching out for help. I have no idea what's going on for you right now, but I want you to know that when you are ready to talk, we're, I'm, here to listen, so please feel free to reply back to our replies or to shoot me a pm if you want to talk to me more personally.

What ever is going on, it definitely can get better for you. Things don't stay bad for ever. But you gotta keep fighting for you and your future and it can be anything you want it to be so don't give up on hope. I know it's a hard fight be we're right behind you on this.

Nala has listen some really good ways for you to get some support so please feel free to use them when you feel ready. Its scary to talk about whats going on I know, but I also know it can be really helpful and thats all we want to do, help you.

I hope that you are taking good care of yourself and remember, we're always here.

Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread