TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
The Doctors Wolf
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Moon

Unhappy I WANT TO DIE - October 6th 2015, 02:24 AM

Nobody cares about me. NOBODY. I'm just a loner. Hated, disrespected, hurt. I'd be better off dead.

If someone cared they would be there for me but I never see one of my best friends and the other gets pissed off so so quickly. I cry at night my tears mixing with blood I cut so deep I have to pull skin off the razor. Even on here I keep posting hoping to get noticed the same 5 people are the only ones who care. The rest don't care or understand enough to help me I have so many reads but no help what am I? Entertainment? I'm done. I want to die. Take some pills and get it over with. I'm sick of life.

I've given up on friend family and God. I used to be a happy person and that was ripped away by bullies when I was ten.

And as I cried by my mom telling her the things the kids said and did. Do you know what she told me? The I was exaggerating for ATTENTION. I wish I was dead.

I've had people tell me if I don't kill myself they will.

That I'm such a worthless birch that the world would improve if I died.

And maybe I will. Maybe I will die. It's not like I Matt e r anyways.

Even here kids put tape over my mouth because I can't calm down. My parents won't test me for ADHD or get me medication. I get teased for mixing things up. Words letters everything. They won't test me for possible dyslexia either. They won't even take me to the eye doctor even though I need glasses.

Is that how worthless I am? That my parents can't see I need help? I want to die I WANT TO DIE TO TAKE A BLOODY KNIFE TO MY HEART. I ALMOST DID IT AND I CAN NOW.

Maybe they will see when I'm dead but then it will be too late maybe then someone will care. Because no one NO ONE cares unless you're someone important or dead. Just let me die

I. Want. To. Die.

There are a lot of reads with almost no answers proves my point.

Out of a bunch of people i asked help from on the internet because I can't tell my family, only 4 actually care and tell me they would be sad but the rest of the world? NO THEY WOULD LET ME DIE THEY TOLD ME TO SO WHY DON'T I? I'M SUCH A COWARD I HATE MYSELF I WANT TO DIE I WANT TO DIE.

Please I want to die

Just let me die

Last edited by The_Doctors_Wolf; October 6th 2015 at 04:06 PM.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thereishope Offline
Skittles Minion & Fish Thrower
I can't get enough

Name: Michael

Re: no one cares - October 6th 2015, 02:51 AM

Hey there Moon!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. You are by no means worthless. Please feel free to PM/VM anytime to talk. I am here to listen and help in anyway I can. You are worth it and I do care about you!

Can't stop now, I've traveled so far. - Foreigner

I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance. - Garth Brooks

Assoc Live Help Mentor from 11/23/2014-1/17/2015, 8/8/2015-

Live Help Mentor from 1/17/2015-8/8/2015

SKITTLIFY!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: no one cares - October 6th 2015, 03:14 AM

We care. I care.

By this post, I can tell you're a person who is in a whole lot of pain. I don't know if I can help or offer comfort but I want to try. I'm so sorry you feel like this. The actions of people in your life is something that would make the majority of people feel as no one cared about them. The thing is, a lot of people mistreat each other and take for granted how much that person really means to them. Even though your parents haven't handled things in a good way at all, it doesn't mean they don't love you. You're their daughter, of course they care for and love you. To me, it just sounds like they don't understand how bad things are for you. Can you tell them and show them? Cry, pour your heart out. Let them know all this pain you have inside and how you feel they don't care. Sometimes it takes the whole, bare truth to finally get through to someone.

You are not worthless. You're a human being with more strength than you know and a lot of potential. When everything feels wrong in the present, always focus on the strength you can gain from it and how there will always be brighter days ahead. That everything will eventually be okay, you know? It's true. Just hold on and never give up on yourself. Other people's words, their actions, how they treat you... I can't imagine how much it hurts but none of that defines your worth. Anyone can easily put a person down with words and rudeness; that says nothing about your worth but instead, who they are as a person to be able to do that.

The fact that you've given up on God saddens me because it is a show of how low and done with everything you must feel due to all you've struggled with. Even if you feel like you have given up on God, I doubt He has given up on you - "we love Him because he first loved us." God doesn't easily give up on us, He loves us and can help so much if we let Him. I can see how all these hard things would shake your faith but I sincerely hope it doesn't for long. Believing in God doesn't mean everything in life becomes perfect. What I do believe is that believing in God means you are able to see that you are not alone and see the blessings, even the smallest ones that inspire hope. My beliefs are that life is hard for everyone at some points, but God never gives us more than we can handle even if we think we can't handle anymore. This isn't in sight at the time but positives do come out of holding on through hardships; compassion, understanding and strength. I think by what everyone goes through, they learn something and grow as a person. If no one had to feel sadness, how would we grow, how would we learn to appreciate the happiness when we do feel it? And by getting to the light at the end of the tunnel, you can inspire others by simply holding on and offering your shoulder while they go through the same things you once went through while truthfully saying "it will get better."

Everyone is special in their own way. Built up with their values, thoughts, emotions, skills, talents and overall personality. No one will be the complete same in every single way down to the smallest details. Everyone matters, everyone is irreplaceable. This world would not be better off if you were not here. I'm willing to bet you've made an impact of many people's lives in big and small ways that you never realized. Smiling at a stranger who had a hard day, making a friend or family member laugh or smile when they feel like crying... down to the bigger things like the impact you have on your family by simply being there. So hold on. Your life matters more than you know. You have purpose. Believe in yourself and stay strong.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: I WANT TO DIE - October 7th 2015, 10:42 AM

Hello I would care. And the fact that there are people who are so jealous of who you are they'd go this far to put you down just shows that you deserve to be around nice people. People who're more appreciative and less negative. You don't deserve to be put down like this, and the people who say all this shit about you truly do not know about how nice, how sweet you are.

You deserve so much better than this. And i think you should just ignore whatever bad stuff people say about you. They clearly don't know you at all, and i know you should just hang and mix around with people who appreciate you.

Everyone deserves the right to make friends and forgive themselves. So get into activities where you'll meet people who are interested in the same things you are, and relax and enjoy being yourself. Never for once put yourself down. You have no idea how strong, special and wonderful you are.

Do not die... there's so much to live for. So live... happiness is on its way. I'm extremely sure of it Rant to me anytime!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread