TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Notsure Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Alone but need help - April 12th 2016, 08:17 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Theres no way i will get through next year alone. Im not even sure if i can get through this year. I dont think i will. I just feel that i have no one i can talk to. Im not even sure if i want to get through this. Maybe if i didnt feel so alone i would want to get through. But i wont be able to find any friends irl for at least a year and a half. And im not sure if i can find any new friends online. I've distanced from all but two of my online friends. Both of which i'm starting to distance from too. And i feel i cant talk to them either. So im just alone. And i cant do this. I cant even convince my self that getting through this is a good thing. Or that me feeling down is a bad thing.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Alone but need help - April 13th 2016, 11:30 AM

Hello

Thanks for coming to us here. I'm so sorry you're going through such a rough time right now.

I want you to know that you're not alone. Everyone here is there for you and that includes me. I know it might not be the same as having someone to talk to in real life but if you ever need anything then you are more than welcome to shoot me a message anytime.

Has anything triggered you to feel this way? Because is there is, then know you are more than welcome to talk to us anytime, or to message me to talk. We're here for you and want to help you through this. We're not here to judge or think bad of you okay? If there isn't anything then thats okay too. Just know if there is and you want to talk about it, we're willling to listen.

I know this is hard but you CAN make it through this. I believe in you. I see you around and I know you're a good person and you deserve the best from life. You may not believe that but it's so true. So you've got to keep on fighting and don't allow giving up to be an option. You have so much to experience. And remember nothing lasts forever so this too shall pass okay?

Just message me if you need anything. You aren't alone.

Hope and wishes
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Notsure Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Re: Alone but need help - April 13th 2016, 02:56 PM

Thanks.

Nothing triggered me, i just wanted to get that off my chest, i think.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Alone but need help - April 13th 2016, 04:01 PM

Sam

You're not alone, and you never will be. I think that what you need to do is learn to mix around, and slowly but surely get to know a bunch of people who will get to slowly heal the wounds in your heart (they are deep , that's for sure. ) It's best to not distance yourself from your friends.. there's no reason for you to let go of them, because they can help you, care for you and help make things better for you. You are someone who's going to be in much better situations. You just gotta learn that you're worth all the happiness that's coming your way, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with being happy.

Feeling down is kinda bad , so it's probably better for you to just slowly but surely come to terms with your past (I'm sure that there's plenty of things that you can do to overcome it ) . I also know that you might lack self-belief , and that might actually play a part in you not trying to interact with people ( You might think that people judge you for who you are, or how you behave ) but those people who truly matter don't care about any of that. There's absolutely no point thinking about those who downplay you because there's so many things that's good about you... You just gotta learn what your good qualities are, and remember that you are you.. and no one can be more you than who you are.. you're special in a good way.

You're never alone... most strangers are just friends waiting to be made. Those who don't respond to you in a nice way are just people who are going to miss out on your blessings and the awesome person that you are. That's their loss, not yours.

There's so much happiness in your future, and we want to see you happy. You've went through so much... and I wanna make sure that things are okay.

If you need a friend or just someone to rant to, I'll be around for you. Feel free to talk to me any time of the day, any day!

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread