TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

feel like shit. - May 21st 2016, 06:25 PM

Nanny and poppy went on vacation for 2 weeks they wont be back until next weekend. I usually end up going away to a hospital or a crisis center when they are gone because I can't deal with it. Anyways I have made it a week but I am not used to doing everything in the house. I have to baby sit my 26 year old sister who is special ed and stop her from eating everything and drink all the soda. My mom works and leaves a mess in the kitchen all the fucking time so I have to clean the kitchen daily. People don't lock up the dogs so they get into stuff and I have to clean up after that. I do not have this type of responsibility when Nanny is home she does everything.

I am so fucking overwhelmed and stressed and my mom is a fucking bitch about it at times and just tells me to take anxiety pills. I feel like I need to go to a crisis residential but I can't because my mom has said how proud she is of me and if I make it the whole time I can get a build-a-bear and then her boss is bribing me too. SO no matter how much I can't deal I have to stay or else they will all be mad at me.

I am not eating right my eating disorder is acting up. All I want to do is cut and not eat or eat and purge. I can't think straight. I am so fucked.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: feel like shit. - May 22nd 2016, 11:43 PM

Hi Frankie.

It must be difficult feeling trapped - wanting to go away to a crisis centre but knowing people want you to stay at home.

My advice is to hang onto the fact that you are now more than halfway through the two weeks and the end is in sight.

I think that once Nanny and Poppy return, you will not only feel a sense of relief, but a sense of pride too, having made it through the two weeks.

Try to take each day at a time and each job at a time. Avoid getting overwhelmed by mentally listing all the things you have to do over and over. Plan your day so that you can take breaks in between the chores, and ensure you have some "me time" (at the end of the day perhaps?) to do something you enjoy.

Keep your head up, you can do this. Feel free to rant to us as much as you need to.

Be kind to yourself.

Closed Thread