TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
I'm a fucking spaz
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: 3mily

Post not even you guys care. I'm done. - June 20th 2016, 11:18 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

What do I do? How do I feel better?

I'm so done. I've had all I can, and fallen as far as I can in this downward spiral. I'm done. [Edited]

"Those who aim to avoid their fate, often meet it on the road to escape."

Last edited by LlamaLlamaDuck; June 21st 2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Removing method of self harm/suicide.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Noire Offline
When is the future?
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jordan

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. Killing myself tonight. - June 21st 2016, 12:12 AM

Hey there.

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling so much that you wish to end your life. I want you to know that we do care a great deal. Your health and wellbeing are important. Your happiness is important. You deserve every chance for happiness you can possible have. I know life can seem hopeless sometimes. I know it can seem like there is no way out, and that you've fallen so far down a hole you can't crawl out again. But I assure you, there is light. There is hope. Perhaps you don't have the support you need to see it right now, but it's there. TeenHelp is a great place to start: we're here for you. My hope is that you can find some support outside of TeenHelp, perhaps in the form of a therapist, doctor, or loved ones. Your life can be worth living. It's just a matter of finding what that looks like for you and hanging on to that vision throughout all life's obstacles. As you meet the goals you set along the way it's easier for that vision to become a reality.

Please, if you feel you are in danger, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room. They'll be able to help you there. You can also call the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255. They will be happy to listen.

You can get through this. I believe in you. I am sorry if you ever go the impression otherwise, but we are here for you. You can always PM me and I will be happy to listen. Hang in there, okay? You've got this.

~ Jorda

Love joins
Love unites
Love breaks us apart
The power to conquer here in our hearts
Enduring and sacred
Eternal as time
For love, love alone will conquer all

"A Million," by VNV Nation
  Send a message via Yahoo to Noire  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. Killing myself tonight. - June 21st 2016, 01:36 AM

Hey Emily.

I'm sorry that you feel like no one cares. We do care and hate the idea of you killing yourself.

You are still so young and there is so much time for your life to improve. But I think it's important not to try and go through everything on your own.

I found a thread you made back in April in which you said you had been to see a counsellor. I realise it didn't end well but I don't think you should give up with counselling completely.

I understand that you don't want your mother to know when you cut, but unfortunately counsellors have a duty of care to tell someone if you are hurting yourself.

The thing is if you could get past the cutting issue, counselling could be really helpful for you and you are missing out on that opportunity.

Have you tried alternatives to cutting? There is a list of ideas in this thread.

If you don't cut or plan to hurt yourself in any other way, then the counsellor won't need to speak to your mother and what you tell him or her will remain between the two of you.

I know there's a good chance that you are thinking that it's too late and you don't care any more, but the reality is that it's never too late. There are people who want to help you, you just have to reach out to them.

As Jordan said, if you are feeling like you are going to kill yourself, please seek emergency help by either going to your nearest emergency room or calling 1-800-273-8255 to speak to someone about how desperate you feel.

You can get through this.

Jasmine

Be kind to yourself.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
IH8U2 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. Killing myself tonight. - June 21st 2016, 02:37 AM

Please don't kill yourself. I care. You're still too young.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Wesley Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Wesley Tucker

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. Killing myself tonight. - June 21st 2016, 03:49 PM

I dont know you but trust me I care.. so much. im sure your an amazing person, stay strong i love you

(#6 (permalink)) Old
I'm a fucking spaz
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: 3mily

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. - June 27th 2016, 04:56 PM

hey guys.

thank you so much for your helpful and caring words. Im sorry i ever posted this thread in the first place.

I wasnt in a good state of mind. im sorry i said you guys dont care. i know you really do. you showed it to me here. i know there have been tons of times you all have been there for me, and helped me through the worst of times. thank you so much for that. thank you all for just being awesome supportive people.

Im okay now. Better than i was when i posted this. Thanks to you guys. Thank you so much. I cant say it enough.

I am getting help.

thanks so much once again! :3

"Those who aim to avoid their fate, often meet it on the road to escape."

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. - June 28th 2016, 01:53 AM

Hey Emily,

The truth is kind of sinister but I hope its well received. Lets take a look at nature in all its infinite glory. There's so much to learn about life when you look at how other animals go about their's. There's so much beauty, love, compassion, hate, lust, torment and torture. There's strong and their weak. The world keeps spinning regardless of what happens to you or I. Truthfully the mark you or I will ever make is relatively small. The only person that feels your good and bad days are you no one else. My father always said to me if you can't stand on your own two feet this world will roll over you, he was right.

Sometimes its best to look at a situation objectively rather then emotionally and truly realize the circumstances. The problems your having today put to rest because tomorrow is filled with new ones, that's life. I have faith in you as I do all young people not trying to talk beyond my years but the sooner you come to realize that you have to face your issues the better you'll be. Suicide is the weakest option, no one but you can determine yourself worth & it will come across loud and clear to others.

Your so young and I respect where your coming from but know that if one thing is certain its change for better or worse its coming right for you. Live each day in anticipation and look forward to a new challenge. Take pride in your character and always remember how you felt today so you can help someone in need when your back on your feet tomorrow. I truly wish nothing but the best for you but wishful thinking is just that, you need to see the world in color.

Kind Regards,
Ryan

Last edited by Ryan1; June 28th 2016 at 02:45 AM.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
x_sepi_x Offline
BrokenInside
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Sabah

Re: not even you guys care. I'm done. - June 28th 2016, 08:31 PM

Glad you're feeling better sweets. Life is tough as we all know, and it does feel lonely at the best of times. But you know there will always be someone out here who will try support you as best they can. Pm me whenever

''No pressure, no diamonds''

There may not always be a direct answer to a problem, but there is always a way to get through it.
Strength is the best quality of the human mind and body, and I believe everyone has it; whether they believe it or not. Look for that tiny glimmer of hope deep inside yourself and once you've found it let it blossom, glow and illuminate your life.

I'm always here if anyone wants to talk.

x x x

Closed Thread