TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Dancer27 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy I want to die - July 28th 2016, 02:52 AM

I need help. I sent nudes and a video of me playing with myself and my friend saw it from my phone and told people. Everyone at school knows and my friends have left me and I'm being called a slut. I don't know what to do and I don't know how much more of this I can take.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: I want to die - July 28th 2016, 04:15 AM

Your friend is not really a true friend, and its probably better if you remember that no matter what other people say about you, you are who you are, and you've the potential to be so much more. You need better friends, and some people out there will definitely accept you as who you are, without any hesitations. Later on when you look back, you'll realize that this is just a mistake that you won't repeat again, and this will make you stronger.

Don't let your past stop you from becoming who you want to be in the future. We're all people with skeletons in the closet, but what we can do is grow stronger from our experiences.

Give yourself a chance and give life a chance. I'll always be around if you want someone to rant to.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
maria_556 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: I want to die - July 28th 2016, 07:18 AM

I agree with Green Yoshi . You don't want impress anyone. Live your life as you wish!

(#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: I want to die - July 29th 2016, 08:59 PM

I was reading through the comments and i too agree with Green Yoshi. but i also thought of another thing to add. it could be a quote or something. its your life, so own it without fright. its none of their business what u do and only listen to the ones that build u stronger bc no one wants to be weak.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Dominant Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Dom

Re: I want to die - July 31st 2016, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancer27 View Post
I need help. I sent nudes and a video of me playing with myself and my friend saw it from my phone and told people. Everyone at school knows and my friends have left me and I'm being called a slut. I don't know what to do and I don't know how much more of this I can take.
Focus on your hobbies and family, you'll make real friends. When confronted about the video ignore, if not possible deny then walk away since you're busy.

It'll pass

Closed Thread