TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Want to die - July 31st 2016, 08:54 PM

I have a huge crush on this girl. Ive never had a crush this bad begore. Anyways i asked her out and she said no because of the shit she is going through this was on monday. Anyways i got back from vegas on friday and my mom told me the real reason kris said no and thats because her and my mom are dating. I asked my mom flat out if she had feelings for her a month after we met her and my mom said no and knew i liked her. Kris is 24 and my mom is 46. I am so numb and hurt i feel like shit and really want to die. I feel so betrayed and hurt. I just want to die so badly. I just got screwed over again by my mom. Please god leet me die.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Want to die - August 2nd 2016, 07:26 AM

I'm sorry this happened.

I think that its unfortunate that this happened.. but you can't control who people fall in love with. But if she didn't fall for you, I would view it as her loss because she will miss out on getting to know the sweet awesome person Frankie is. I don't know what led to your mom and her dating, but something tells me that the situation is kind of more complicated than what it seems at first glance.

If you need a friend to rant to or just some support, I'll be around .

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Staff On Leave

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Re: Want to die - August 2nd 2016, 07:42 AM

Hey Frankie,

I'm really sorry you're going through this. It sounds like a really difficult and complicated situation to have to deal with. I don't think there's much you can do about your mum, but if the girl doesn't like you, then it's definitely her loss, because you sound like a wonderful person! Don't give other people to control your emotions, how you feel, and how you value yourself.

I hope this helped and feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk!

Kyra
  Send a message via Skype™ to luckiicloverxx 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Want to die - August 2nd 2016, 03:48 PM

Hey Frankie.

It's really horrible that you were lied to and therefore given a sense of false hope. It's even worse because you have a crush on her but, to be honest, if she is prepared to lie to you and therefore make you feel rubbish, she doesn't deserve your affections. You need someone who will make you feel good, not someone who can trigger you into wanting to die.

I think that, if you feel you need to get it off your chest, you should let both of them know that they have hurt you. They are probably aware of that already, but actually saying it might be helpful for you. I then think you should try to focus on other things. I realise that will be difficult with this girl in the house, but you have proven your ability to get through things in the past (such as when your grandmother went away for two weeks). Over time, the pain should lessen.

You mentioned in your other thread that you feel like you've lost your mother again. I don't think it's fair that you should feel like you can't have a relationship with your mom just because she is involved with another woman romantically. Perhaps it might be a good idea to tell your mom how you are feeling. I'm sure that she can still make time for you if she knows it's something you want.

Lastly, I know it's easy to say, but other girls will come along. And they won't be involved with your mother. You deserve someone who won't lie to you or string you along, and that person is definitely out there.

Take care of yourself.

Jasmine

Be kind to yourself.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Want to die - August 2nd 2016, 08:15 PM

I don't think I lost my mom just because she is with another girl. I lost her because she cares about no one but herself and she can lie to me so easily without thinking about what would happen. When my mom is in a relationship she forgets about her family and just cares about her and the person it always happens like that. So that's why I think I lost her.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#6 (permalink)) Old
JazzyJazz Offline
Associate HelpLINK Mentor
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Want to die - August 2nd 2016, 10:14 PM

It might still be worth having a conversation with her about it. She may not realise that she does this every time she is in a relationship. If she does know, she might not be aware of how much it hurts you. Rather than just making her feel guilty, try to make the chat proactive, i.e. talk about ways that you can spend time together. Plan some activities that just the two of you can do, without involving her partner.

All relationships take work to maintain, but if she values you as a daughter and knows that you want to make the effort, hopefully she will try to do the same and include you in her life more.

Be kind to yourself.

Closed Thread