TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Svetlanavolkova Offline
Svetlana Volkova
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Svetlana Volkova

Can't live. - August 3rd 2016, 03:08 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Something really bad happened to me. I can't go into detail I'll just break down all over again, but I feel like I'm dying. I feel like I'm rotting from the inside out and I want all the pain to go away. I don't belong here. I can't trust anybody, and I was stupid enough to confide in this person. This person has taken every bit of trust in humanity I still had left. I can't even believe this is happening to me right now. I feel like dying will take all the pain away. I'm the type of person who can't let things go easily, and this will stay forever. I want to die, I can't do this anymore. I've tried so hard to stay strong but now I see it's pointless.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Can't live. - August 4th 2016, 12:08 AM

Hi,

It's okay that you don't want to talk about what happened. I'm sorry that whatever it was happened,and if you do ever feel like talking about it my inbox is always open, or you could also use HelpLINK or LiveHelp, as those things stay 100% confidential if that helps you at all.

While dying seems like it will take all the pain away, it also is quite sad as that's the last thing you're going to experience. Pain. That's not something anyone wants. I don't think this is the end of your life being good at all, even though I don't know what happened, but life is always changing and it doesn't stop. That means that the pain isn't going to last forever. Things do change and they will get better, but you have to keep pushing forward.

I'm sorry that the person you confided in betrayed you. It's an awful feeling and it hurts a lot. It is easy to hold onto things and feel angry about them forever but that doesn't do anyone any good. It just continues to hurt you ever second of your life. It's okay to not be happy about it and be upset for a little while. But do not let it ruin your chance at a happy long life - because you deserve that. Do not hold onto it forever.

I'm always here if you want to talk.

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Can't live. - August 4th 2016, 07:39 AM

I hope that you'll be able to trust again. What this person did to you is definitely bad, but at the same time... this should also let you know that as much as there's bad guys out there, there's good people too. You deserve to meet those good people and to be loved by them.

Just because one person messed up, doesn't mean that he'll do the same next time.. and also, it doesn't mean that you have to sink that deep.. things will get better in the future ( I oughta take my own advice sometimes really )

it'll work out.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Can't live. - August 5th 2016, 02:34 AM

I Feel The Same I Can't Control the Anger Sadness and Anxiety I Feel I'm dying and I fear the stress will kill me I want to die too I was Stupid I made some mistakes That I tried to fix With my friend And I Planted My trust in him I've lost so many he was the one rebuilding my trust but ended up destroying me I can't stand it I have so many new thoughts of what I did and how much I miss him

Closed Thread