TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Emo_14 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation please help soon - August 6th 2016, 12:07 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of peer pressure or bullying, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

So at school,people make fun of me because I'm bisexual,suicidal,and depressed.Myboarents completely do not understand and I need answers.Help please?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Fallingforyou Offline
#radpenguin
Average Joe

Name: Leonie

Re: please help soon - August 6th 2016, 06:15 AM

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear people are making fun of you for those reasons and I can imagine that you are afraid of going to school at this point. Bullies tend to view those who don't project a lot of confidence as easy targets and it's terrible that they have the power to making you feel even worse. If you have already been a victim of bullying for a long time standing up for yourself can be difficult and it would be best to tell a teacher or a different authority figure at your school that you trust. I can see why you wouldn't want to do that after being let down by your parents, but chances are that the teacher has dealt with a similar situation before or has even witnessed some of the attacks on you.

Please don't blame yourself for what's happening to you because it's in no way your fault and it's very important to remember that you don't deserve to be treated like that. I know that it's sometimes impossible to have positive thoughts when you are struggling and others constantly seem to show you that you're not worth it, but you are and I promise that there are better times ahead. Professional help is key in such a situation, not only with the bullying, but also concerning your suicidal thoughts. Convincing your parents to make an appointment is hard when they aren't even willing to listen properly, but in the end they might give in just to show you that there's "nothing wrong with you" and as soon as you have talked to a professional they will give your parents all the necessary information and explain the next steps to them.

Stay strong and feel free to PM me any time if you want to talk

Hakuna matata - it means no worries for the rest of your days.

Closed Thread