TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Death seems to be the only option. - August 12th 2016, 05:50 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

If I'm an attention seeker then why do I fake a smile everyday? Hide my cuts? Hide my bulimia? Not opening tell people about this? No one fucking understands what I'm going through. This is not a freaking joke to me! I just want to die. I want my pain to end. I don't understand why I can't just succeed with it. Why do I always fail. I'm desperate, it needs to happen. And soon it will. That will truly be the best day of my life, the day it ends. I'm done living. Time to leave this world.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Death seems to be the only option. - August 12th 2016, 06:22 PM

You aren't cursed and I'm pretty sure that you deserve better than to go through things like these.. and it'll get better very soon. I promise.

Stay safe.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Catlady Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Death seems to be the only option. - August 12th 2016, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Yoshi View Post
You aren't cursed and I'm pretty sure that you deserve better than to go through things like these.. and it'll get better very soon. I promise.

Stay safe.
Thanks Can't promise you that. Sorry

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future. ~Oscar Wilde.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Death seems to be the only option. - August 12th 2016, 06:25 PM

it'll be okays...

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Death seems to be the only option. - August 12th 2016, 10:29 PM

Hi there,

Having these problems does not make you an attention seeker at all. I do however know how easily it is to feel like everyone thinks that. It is a stigma with some of these issues and it seems like it's very hard to escape. it can also make it very difficult to seek help and make someone feel bad for doing so but I want to urge you: Seeking help and talking to someone about struggling with these things you are struggling with does not and will never make you an attention seeker.

You deserve help and support. Everyone deserves that. Although suicide seems like a way to end your pain, it really is never a good option for anyone. It will end the chances of you ever getting better, it will affect those closest to you, and you deserve the chance to see the horizon. I'm sorry you feel as though no one understands what's going on or how you feel. It must be very frustrating. Have you told anyone about what's going on other than people here on TeenHelp? Is there a reason why you think some people will not understand or will see you as attention seeking?

I'm going to be honest: There will be people who don't understand and see these things as attention seeking. It sucks. And those people are not very good ones to be around. But I'm also going to be honest when I say that they can also really surprise you when you open up to them. But you are never going to know if you don't try and seek out those people. They are there. The world can seem dark and like you are the only one in it. But there is always hope. There is always a shoulder. There is always a helping hand - it just might be a little hard to find them. It took me a while. It really did, and I did have some people who I told who I immediately regretted telling. But you know what? It's in the past and I can't change it. I moved on and found the people who did surprise me with how much they did understand - or at least tried to. And that's really all that matters. Because we cannot expect anyone to understand or care unless they know.

Please stay strong.

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

Closed Thread