TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 06:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Because I'm thinking of is ending myself today , right this second, right now.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Hypothesis. Offline
Not significant.

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Dez

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 11:46 AM

Please, Screwys, if you are thinking of doing anything like committing suicide, please go to the hospital. I know you may not want to but remember that your safety is important and they can get you to a more stable place to deal with things. We love you and really do want to see you safe.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 12:35 PM

I'm restraining myself from it, but it feels a little empty.. Thanks . I love you people so much too..

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
~Radio Flyer~ Offline
Please call that story back.

I've been here a while

Name: Violet

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 01:07 PM

I agree with Dez here. I know it might not be what you want to hear but your safety is important. <3

(#5 (permalink)) Old
GingerPop Offline
A kid living in a adult world.
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Bethany

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 01:26 PM

You don't know me, but my name is Bethany and I agree with the two posts above. Seek help at a hospital. It may be really hard to do so, but I really think deep down inside yourself you know that is the right thing to do. Also although you may not believe it at the moment if you do harm yourself there will be many people in your life that is affected by that decision. Not only your family, but your friends and also the many people on here as well. Please take care.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 01:39 PM

You need to go to a hospital. Right now you're in a cycle that we cannot help you with. You say you're going to kill yourself, you feel as if there's nothing left, you get advice on here, you don't take any of the advice you receive even if you say you will, you come back and say you feel much better, feeling better doesn't last too long and then you feel really bad again. We cannot help you with this. You need a professional to help you. Please set a good example for the users younger than you, seek the help you need. There are so many people on here who would be broken if anything happened, especially those much younger than you. Don't do that to them. Don't do it to yourself.

Stop this cycle you're in and GET HELP ASAP.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 21st 2016, 11:43 PM

Thanks for the advice.... I'll try to beat this and I'll definitely take your advice...

screwdriverneedsgas

(#8 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount2

Edit avatar

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 02:14 AM

NO! Don't do this! Look I understand where you're coming from but listen, I was in the same boat just a week ago. Today I made such a great accomplishment and I'm so happy that I didn't go for it. That can be you someday soon but you have to try. Please! Can't you just call for help from a professional? It's time now. you can't expect to get better by standing on the sidelines and watching your life fall apart. Please reach out to someone who can help, I believe in you.

You're so important to all of us and we can't afford to lose you. We need you and you need us bc that's how the world will keep spinning round until it's your right time to die.

I've tried so hard to help you because I care so much, Darren. I understand you and I really want to see you improve. But u can't improve unless you be open to doing what it takes to improve. At this point, that would be to call someone that will help you. There is only so much we can do even if we want to do more for you.

I'll be praying for your broken soul and I know that things will get better. But having more of an open heart will help.

We need you to stay strong! For you, your friends and family and all of us here at TeenHelp. I don't know if I can reply to any more of these threads as I don't have anymore advice to offer. It's threatening your life and the lives of others and it's not improving on your own so it's definitely time to call. Don't be afraid to ask for help because humans were not meant to know or do anything alone. We are here to support you but it's time now to get up and reach for a hand.

Hope this helped you! I'm prayin!!!

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Special Agent Offline
Live Help Mentor

Junior TeenHelper

Name: Junior

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 02:30 AM

I agree with that has already been said if you are considering ending your life then you should seek professional help!

Feel free to PM me if you need anything.

Please stay safe!

-Jr.

-Jr.

"your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

-Nido Qubein

Live Help Mentor | HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator

(#10 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Online
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 02:46 AM

Firstly, please seek help if you are going to harm yourself. I know when you are in the throes of suicidal thinking you don't want to seek help but sometimes what you want isn't what you need. What you need is to keep yourself safe.

I can't tell you if this will help but I'll list some things that help me look forward to the next day.

• Taking care of my pets. Without me they would probably end up in a shelter.
  • Seeing my nieces and nephew grow up
  • Reading more of my book
  • Volunteering
Honestly, think about what you used to like to do. What are some things that used to bring your happiness? Not people really but things in your life that brought you peace. For me that is reading but for someone else that could be video games.

If you can't find a reason and are going to harm yourself get out of the house and go to the hospital. Distract yourself to the best of your ability.

If you need anything feel free to message me.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 06:04 AM

It was reading and video games for a bit, but frankly I kinda needed people because my soul was lonely..

I'll try to reach for a hand, but its certainly hurt me quite a lot .. two months ago, i was reduced from a happy person to someone who finds it tough to see tomorrow..

screwdriverneedsgas

(#12 (permalink)) Old
"Now don't lose your fight kid
Not a n00b

Name: Destiny/Alex(ander)

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 05:17 PM

Darren, I'm always here. You know that. Rant to me.

Keep holding on. xXrawrXx
  Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_mystery Send a message via Skype™ to beautiful_mystery 
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 22nd 2016, 07:29 PM

I am really proud of you because you posted this a bit ago now but you're here, replying to us, with open arms for suggestions and help. And you're fighting through it. You know we're always here for you any time. Even if it is just to rant or to stop you from feeling so lonely. You are never by yourself. If you want a chat, I'm here. For now, keep doing what you are doing because it's working!

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#14 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: Kinda need a reason to look forward to tomorrow. - September 23rd 2016, 02:46 PM

Same here.. I'll be heres. Thanks so muchs I will rant to you soonslys.

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread