TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Fanatic Offline
In Christ Alone ♥
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mary

Unhappy I'm at my lowest point...dont know at this point - October 9th 2016, 06:48 AM

I just need to release more stress out because obviously my stress is neverending no matter what i do..to be honest, couple days ago I was going to try and end my life again due to financial stresses and not seeing a future. I thought ah my future is going to collaspse cause of a bad decision I made...happened to barely crawl out of that hole into safety. I was ready to die of the life stresses and not being able to find a solution out of the mess i got myself in..still in big mess and only safe for now...I'm hoping this stress will have a solution and i wont feel like i need to die all the time because right now it feels hellish and everything around me is slowly crumbling..and ive sald this before that if i dont find a job soon and dont fix the situation soon im going end my life..not the best choice but ugh dont know. I miss my grandpa, prob the only good person im my life who supported me and want to be up there with him somewhere where i dont have to stress anymore...

"I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard
While you walk away with the frosting of my heart
So I'm taking back what's mine, you'll miss
The slice of heaven that I gave to you last night
." - "Cake" by Melanie Martinez

Send a message via Skype™ to Fanatic 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Tabitha04 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Tabitha

Re: I'm at my lowest point...dont know at this point - October 9th 2016, 07:07 PM

Hi there

Financial stress is difficult; I have about $65,000 in student loan debt. However, there are ways around it. Can your financial stress be worked out with some kind of payment plan?

What I want you to know is that it's okay to hurt. The amount of jobs out right now is very low. And places want experience but in order to get experience you need a job. :P What are some positives going in your life right now? Do you have any friends or family you can talk to for social support?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: I'm at my lowest point...dont know at this point - October 10th 2016, 11:17 AM

Remember our promise.. I know that you can definitely overcome this. I just hope that things get better soon... try to look into all sorts of areas where you could work in and contribute in some way, and every thing you try can be a lesson for you.. one good thing can lead to another good thing, and one bad thing... MIGHT lead to a good thing..

I know that you can beat this.. remember our promise , and know that I'm right here with you.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: I'm at my lowest point...dont know at this point - October 10th 2016, 06:14 PM

Hello there

Thanks for coming to us here. I hope we can help and support you. You really do not deserve to go through this alone.

I'm sorry you are stressing over the financial side of things. I don't know whether you're in school, college or university but if so is there someone you can go to for some advice with it? If not I know in England we have a charity that will help with these things so maybe its worth having a bit of a google to see what help for this is available in your area of where you live. If you want to rant to us about it, go ahead. We're here to listen.

Your life is not worth ending because of this though. You have so much more in life than money like the small beauty in things and within yourself. I know having suicidal thoughts can be really hard but remember, they are just thoughts, they can not hurt you and you have power over them. Try to use distractions and alternatives when you need them like playing a game, going to the gym or for a run, petting a pet, doing work, watching a film, seeing a friend, and so on. Also maybe it would be a good idea to keep a blog on here or keep a journal to write down how you feel, what is on your mind and about what you're thinking and the urges too. Some people find it beneficial to rip it all up afterwards but I just tend to write in a journal and it helps and I do blog on here too which really helps me get some things out of me.

If you feel at risk of seriously harming yourself or ending your life, please reach out to someone around you. We're always here for you no matter what but because we are a website, we can't be there psychically and keep you safe so family, friends, your doctor, A&E/ED, hotlines etc are all good places and people to go too. Just as long as you are safe because you are the priority in this okay?

Never be alone. We'll do what ever we can here to help you and we are always here to listen too. You can do this so keep on fighting. We'll fight with you.

Hope and wishes.
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

Closed Thread