TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Ivanna_B_Me Offline
Average Joe

Name: Mary

the feeling came back - May 21st 2009, 01:12 AM

five months, it's been a while i haven't told anyone, no one can see. they don't care, i haven't looked at anyone above the face, i haven't listeaned to all this meaningless crap that ppl are talking about. my graduation seems like it's the end of my life... they said it's the begininng but i only see it like it's ending... i keep listeaning to depressing songs... i keep looking at my blades, i haven't gone as far as playing with them... no one notices me, no one... they don't care about me, they got what they wanted and left... there is nothing more i can give... i'm nothing...

(#2 (permalink)) Old
findingmyway Offline
Not a n00b

Name: noureen

Re: the feeling came back - May 21st 2009, 03:17 AM

aww i am sorry u feel this way, why does your graduation feel like the end of the world?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Nea

Re: the feeling came back - May 21st 2009, 02:38 PM

You arent nothing. You are something. I felt like this enough to know that its going to get better. It always does. You just need to hang in there. You came here and people responded to your message. Thats something. Keep holding in there hun. It will be ok.

Why do you think graduation is the end? Are you worried about leaving for college? Did you get into college? You have so many options hun. You can do this.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: the feeling came back - May 21st 2009, 06:58 PM

Hi Mary

Sorry you feel this way.

five months, it's been a while i haven't told anyone, no one can see. they don't care, i haven't looked at anyone above the face, i haven't listeaned to all this meaningless crap that ppl are talking about.

5 months is a long time to go without telling anyone. Especially if you feel no one can see your pain. If you are struggling then it is difficult to look at anyone in the face, & to listen to all the crap that people are saying (bearing in mind I dont know what people are saying) must be hard for. Extremely hard.

my graduation seems like it's the end of my life... they said it's the begininng but i only see it like it's ending...

When I left school I felt the same, I didnt know what was going on, was it the end, the beginning. I was so confused. I imagine you are confused...do you know what you want to do when you have graduated, because is if you have an idea things will be that little bit easier.

i keep listeaning to depressing songs...

If you feel sad, its pretty normal to listen to depressing songs, because you can relate to the lyrics. There is no point in putting on happy pop songs because you are not in a happy pop mood. Dont blame yourself for listening to depressing songs, its perfectly normal.

i keep looking at my blades, i haven't gone as far as playing with them...

Good. Very Good. Infact Excellent. You dont want to start cutting again. It will make you feel worse. Look but dont touch & if you feel like you want to cut, chuck the blades out. Please, dont use them onb your skin because it will bring you even more down & give you even more worries to think about.

no one notices me, no one... they don't care about me, they got what they wanted and left... there is nothing more i can give... i'm nothing...

I notice you, people on the site no you, & Im pretty sure people know you. Because you are not too well at the moment you are having negative experiances and thoughts. There is so much you can give, you are not 'nothing' you are something...& you are special.

You can get through this, you just need some help....doctor...counsellor....

If you want to PM me, you can

I believe you can get better.

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
Closed Thread