TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

..... I have no words to say.. - November 22nd 2016, 05:48 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

There's a huge void in my heart.. and dying is the quickest way to eliminate my pain , and end my suffering.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 22nd 2016, 06:43 PM

I am sorry you are feeling this way. I know it's difficult to feel so down and out but I encourage you to reach out for help before doing something to harm yourself. You are struggling a lot right now but it is very likely that with time and help from those around you you will be able to get to a better place.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 23rd 2016, 02:25 AM

I hope so. I also hope someone like her comes into my life again soon.. These days were a little tough .

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
TheAtomicBlade Offline
Resident Sith
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Tortellini

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 23rd 2016, 09:03 AM

Mate,
May I offer an idea that is a little counter intuitive? Rather than trying to find someone like her, why not just try to make friends. I understand you want the emotional support and closeness, and getting that is completely fine. But don't hold other people to the standard she was. I say that because no two people are the same, and its not fair, to you or the other person. Perhaps just try meeting new people, and then you'll meet someone who gives you the closeness you need?

Also, I know you're struggling, but give yourself some time. Its not easy going through what you're going through. Just hang in there, you can get through it. Reach out to people, and get the help you need to recover.

Just my two cents, ignore it if it sounds stupid to you.

PM me if you ever wanna talk. Send a message my way.
And remember, you matter. You're awesome. You're beautiful. Stay strong, the world will get better.

May The Force be With You.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 23rd 2016, 06:08 PM

i understands that... Its very tough. It doesn't sound stupid at all.

Truth is.. I'm definitely struggling a lot.

Thanks.

screwdriverneedsgas

(#6 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 23rd 2016, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
Mate,
May I offer an idea that is a little counter intuitive? Rather than trying to find someone like her, why not just try to make friends. I understand you want the emotional support and closeness, and getting that is completely fine. But don't hold other people to the standard she was. I say that because no two people are the same, and its not fair, to you or the other person. Perhaps just try meeting new people, and then you'll meet someone who gives you the closeness you need?

Also, I know you're struggling, but give yourself some time. Its not easy going through what you're going through. Just hang in there, you can get through it. Reach out to people, and get the help you need to recover.

Just my two cents, ignore it if it sounds stupid to you.
This is excellent advice! Trying to find someone that will be like her will only lead to a lot of disappointment at hurt. Try and make friends. Other people will come along if you open yourself up to them. No, they won't be the same as her because no two people are the same and no two relationships are the same but that doesn't mean that the new people you allow in your life won't be great and supportive in their own way.

It's super difficult to lose a friendship especially if you were getting a lot of support from that person but sometimes friendships end and all you can do it move forward and learn what you can from that friendship. Every relationship that comes into our lives has the potential to teach us something about other people as well as about ourselves. Try and be open to what you can learn from this past friendship and please don't close yourself off to meeting other people.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 24th 2016, 04:19 AM

I'll try to. And its extremely tough... I'm trying my best, but its kinda not working.. That friend is super important and i am suffering.

I think I might lose this fight... there's a chance that I will die. I cant stand this pain anymore.

I miss her.

screwdriverneedsgas

Last edited by Green Yoshi; November 24th 2016 at 05:22 AM.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Fading Light. Offline
I'm sorry you lost.
TeenHelp Addict

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 25th 2016, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Yoshi View Post
There's a huge void in my heart.. and dying is the quickest way to eliminate my pain , and end my suffering.
There's something missing from this sentiment. Yes, if you kill yourself then your pain ends (assuming you succeed, of course, because suicide attempts present a whole host of other problems), but that pain doesn't just go away. It gets passed on to everyone you've left behind, the friends you have and and family you love and even acquaintances who you may not think would remember you. Suicide affects people in ways you can't predict and maybe may not even be able to understand, but trust me when I say this: you won't be forgotten, and people will be dealing with your death for a long time. Is that really the legacy you want to leave behind, or would you rather inspire people by working through your pain and building a better future for yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Yoshi View Post
That friend is super important and i am suffering.
Yes, she may be important, but she is not you. She's not responsible for your happiness, and you can't let your sense of self-worth be tied into what she thinks of you. If you give anyone else control over your happiness, you automatically take away some of your own power. There's a quote I read a while ago that I think applies here: "happiness isn't out there, it's in you." Don't ever rely on anyone or anything external for your own happiness or sense of purpose, because that's something you can't control and you'll feel helpless if it changes. But if you create your own happiness, no one can take that away from you unless you let them. Does that make sense?

if you know the hunter's coming
then you hide or keep on running
'cause she's slain the gods before.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Re: ..... I have no words to say.. - November 25th 2016, 04:05 AM

That does make sense. But i guess i was forced to live a lonely life in the past a long time ago.. so I wanted bosom buddies to spend time with and hang out with. That was her.

Now, that won't be her anymore.. I'm suffering.. I want a bestie in some way.

I know that might hurt people... but the fact is that.. I have suffered a lot and I just want it to end. I've suffered so much.. the past few months, I've thoughr of dying every day.. Life is painful.

screwdriverneedsgas

Closed Thread