TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives    The Holiday Resource

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jen

I just want to slip away - May 21st 2009, 10:31 PM

my head hurts. I have been crying for 2 and a half hours, hysterically. Nobody can help me right now. Nothing. Nobody. All i want is to slip away, to get away, to get out. I can't even take one more freakin day so yeah I am finding a way out of this hell hole called life. I know what you will all say, I am doing this. I dont care that im supposed to see my psychologist tomorrow, I dont care that I am still young and I dont care that I would be missing out on stuff. I dont care anymore. Nothing makes me happy anymore, NOTHING. I can't stand crying every day, I can't stand walking out of the house for hours every day cos i just can't take it, I can't stand going to stand next to the road, waiting and watching thinking about when would be the perfect opportunity to step out. I cant take another day, I cant go to school tomorrow because I cant deal with it at all. I just want it all to go away...

PM // VM

(#2 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I just want to slip away - May 22nd 2009, 02:25 PM

Today has just been more sadness, more crying, more suicide thoughts. I dont know why Im still here. I went to see my psychologist. It didn't help, I couldnt tell her and now Im not seeing her for two weeks as she is on a course. Worst of all, I said I would tell her if I had suicidal thoughts. Im a pathetic failure and I know none of you are replying to my thread but I dont care. Screw life, I am going to find the best way to commit suicide and then do it. Or I might just do it any old way. I dont even care.

PM // VM

(#3 (permalink)) Old
L'espoir Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I just want to slip away - May 22nd 2009, 10:15 PM

Great. So, nobody wants to at least try and help or anything. Wow thanks. Its always nice to know your appreciated and wanted around.

PM // VM

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Name: LJ

Re: I just want to slip away - May 22nd 2009, 10:40 PM

maybe people don't know what to say. I've read it, but I actually don't have any advice for you at all. I'm going through my own rough patch, but I'm thinking of you. If you feel suicidal call a helpline maybe, or another appointment with your psychiatrist? Take care,

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Catsrmything Offline
Dreamer In Disguise
Average Joe

Name: Brianna

Re: I just want to slip away - May 22nd 2009, 11:56 PM

Hey! You can't give up now! Life wasn't given to you so you could take it away from yourself. Life was given to you so you could make the best of everyday and do something great for this world that no one else can. You may not think so but I know that you have special talents and skills and you are unique. So you go find all those things that your good at and you use them to help yourself and the people around you live a better life. You find happiness and don't let it go! Happiness is hard to find without fighting for it so you take all that hurt and pain and sadness and use it to build you up and make you strong and know that you have something that no one else does and you fight for life you fight for happiness!! I know you can so don't let me down 'cause I'll cry if I find out that theese words I typed here meant nothing to you and you just ignored them. I will cry and I will hurt so if you can't find any other reason for living then you live for me!

-Bri
  Send a message via MSN to Catsrmything Send a message via Yahoo to Catsrmything  
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Star Crow Offline
Average Joe

Re: I just want to slip away - May 23rd 2009, 01:26 PM

People care. It is hard to figure out what to say, but you could try to take everything one day at a time. Maybe if you wright out all of your feelings it will help a little and if you don't play a sport I would suggest picking one up. it's proven that exercise helps with deppression. You'll get through this. Treat it as a learning experience, people who have been through pain know much more than people who haven't. I think you also need to find a place that you associate happiness with and go there when you get depressed. (for me it's a park. little kids are always there, their so innocent and happy it's hard not to become a little more positive.)
Don't stop fighting!

Closed Thread