TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
KiearaTowner Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Exclamation please help - January 19th 2017, 05:06 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of suicide, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread therefore might not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I so tired of living, I want to give up so bad. Someone please talk to me. I at the end of my line and don't think I can keep going.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic_ Offline
Average Joe

Name: Cass

Re: please help - January 19th 2017, 05:29 PM

Hi There,

It sounds like you are really struggling right now? Do you want to chat more about what's going on?

Please keep hanging on. I know that sometimes it came seem pointless but life gets better. We just have to make it through the rough times to get to the good times.

Please at any time feel free to PM me. I'm here for you. <3

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Re: please help - January 19th 2017, 07:29 PM

Hey there

Thank you for coming to us for some help and support with the way you are feeling. Though I am very sorry you feel this way and I hope we can help you. You definitely do not deserve to go through this by yourself and know that we are here for you, always.

I just wanted to ask whether you are aware of anything that is triggering you to feel this way and so low? If there isn't anything that you can think of then that is okay. Sometimes these things just happen and sometimes it can be a chemical imbalance in the brain and not triggered by past events or current issues going on or even worries about the future. However, if there is something you can think of, and you feel talking to us about it would help so you can vent about it but also so we may be able to help you with it and support you through it, then please do know we are always here for you and if you ever want to talk about it, we'll be here, always. But you can go at your own pace and please know that we will not and never will judged you.

I know right now things seem really hard and difficult and almost impossible or in fact impossible. But nothing lasts for ever. Not ever happiness and this too, will pass but it''s about riding the waves until things become clearer and feel better. You seem like a nice person and I wish I could change the way you feel because you don't deserve it at all. You need to remember you have a bright future and you can have it but you need to keep on fighting. Having a good support network in place can really help and so can using distractions and learning skills and so on. You are not and never will be alone. Do not allow suicide to be an option. You have life. You deserve it. You were born for a reason. You have gotten this far for a reason. You are here reaching out to us and asking for help, for a reason. And I believe in you but you need to believe in yourself too. Hold on to hope and it will keep you alive.

Please never forget that we are here for you. You never have to be alone and we're here to help, not judged. We want what is best for you; you deserve that. Always here.

Hope and wishes,
Jessie

"Only in the dark, can you see the stars..."
Josie 12/3/2014, always in my heart. Sue 19/2/2016; Peter, Ellie, Hannah, Andy, Kirtsie RIP.

Helplink Mentor l Article writer l Forum mod l Community Mod

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Jkmns Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: please help - January 19th 2017, 08:33 PM

I have felt this way for awhile now and have tried to commit suicide multiple times but always fail. One thing that made me feel so much better was telling my friends. I don't know your situation but I know you shouldn't feel this way. My friends don't really get it and I usually hide attempted suicides and my depression away from them. Some of them suffer from anxiety and self harm but I feel like I'm always there to help them but they're never there to help me. I would be really happy if I could talk to you.
Jess

(#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount16

Edit avatar

Re: please help - January 21st 2017, 03:47 AM

Hi, Kieara.

I've noticed you've posted a couple threads about how you're feeling which is wonderful because you are reaching out. You are always welcome to reach out here. Since you aren't including a lot of detail in your posts, I'm wondering if you're feeling uncomfortable about talking about what's going on in depth? I wanted to make sure you're aware that you are welcome to open up in the support forums anytime you wish, and if it'd make you feel more comfortable you can write a HelpLINK ticket and/or call Live Help when it's online as well. You can reach out in the chat-room for additional support if you wish, although that isn't an area exclusively dedicated to seeking advice. There are plenty of resources to get advice and you can resort to any you feel will help and are comfortable with, okay? On that note, you can PM me if you'd like to talk as well. I'm happy to listen and help if I can.

Things must be quite difficult for you right now but stay safe and hold on. You can do this and you aren't alone.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Owen Allen Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: please help - January 25th 2017, 10:51 PM

Hey I'm here if you want to talk. I'll listen to anything you have to say.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
FrozenRobot7 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Danielle

Re: please help - January 25th 2017, 11:02 PM

I am first off very sorry that you are feeling this way, because it is a horrible feeling to have. I am glad you reached out, because this is the best first step you can take.

In your post, you didn't say much, and I get it, you most likely don't want to talk about it. But I think it helps a lot when you talk to someone, whether that be family, a friend, a therapist, or someone on this site. I know that when I am going through something I always want to tell someone, but find it pretty hard to.

I don't want you to give up. I completely get how you are felling right now, and I am truly sorry that you are feeling this way. If you ever need to talk to anyone, know I am available and ready to talk

Closed Thread