TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Depression and Suicide If you or a loved one is feeling depressed or suicidal, you are not alone. Talk with other users about your feelings here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Empty - April 19th 2017, 01:33 AM

I want to die but I cannot die...

I don't want to die but there is nothing I can do anymore...

There is no hope and willpower for me to keep going...

I had tried every single thing I can...

I am not a robot.. I ran out of ideas already...

But I still can't do this...

Life can knock us down, but we can choose to stand up and fight. Never give up!

Why must you fight so badly? Because you dont want to be scared of life anymore!

Last edited by Thinking; April 19th 2017 at 02:11 AM.
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thinking 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Online
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: Empty - April 19th 2017, 02:00 PM

Hey!

I'm sorry, it seems like you're feeling pretty stuck right now. Sometimes life can make it seem like theres nothing more you can do to solve a problem and that's ok because I think everyone gets like that sometimes. I want to remind you that there are unlimited ways to fix every problem life throws at us and as tiring as it is to keep trying to find the one that works, you must carry on. I can see that things are particularly hard for you right now, but you're still here. You say you want to die, but you haven't. You're still going, you're still strong. You're absolutely capable of getting through this.

Are you speaking to anyone outside of TH at the moment? It doesn't have to be a therapist, but a friend or trusted family member can make the world of difference when you feel stuck. People have individual views on things and someone else may think of something you couldn't see that could help you. Alternatively, just talking can make you feel liberated because the thoughts are no longer stuck in your own head so it's a weight off. Feeling alone is the worst thing you can do so I really encourage you to find a person you trust and talk to them when things are getting you down.

If there is ever a time you can't find someone, you can try getting some fresh air or putting your thoughts down another way. Try writing something, for example. A diary, or a poem or story can be really helpful for lots of people. If you're more artistic you could try drawing your feelings, or making something out of paper/card that depicts how you feel so that it's no longer trapped inside you.

You CAN do this. No matter what your own thoughts are telling you, you've done it up until now, so you can keep doing it. It really isn't easy, but that shouldn't mean you give up. You're young and there are many years to face which will bring both challenges and joy, so please don't give up. I see you on this site so much and you're a really wonderful person, so you deserve to keep going. You deserve to find something that will help, so please keep trying.

Look after yourself, ok?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Empty - April 21st 2017, 08:23 AM

I feel the same way, so I completely understand. You already know how things are for me..

I'm here.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
.Brittany. Offline
AKA Reckless Emotion

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Brittany

Re: Empty - April 22nd 2017, 12:35 AM

Hi Ivan,

I'm so sorry that you're feeling so down and depressed about life lately. I wish there was more that I can do to help you feel a bit better.

You've always offered other people support, and I know just how hard it is to listen to your own advice, however, you need to start listening to yourself. If you're telling someone else to not hurt themselves or to continue fighting, there must be a reason behind why you're saying that. That reason should work towards you as well. For example "you have a bright future to look forward to". Well, so do you Ivan.

Just keep pushing. Keep your head up. You can, and will get through this.

Stay Strong
Brittany

“You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.”

HelpLINK Mentor | Live Help Mentor | Article Editor
Forum & Chat Moderator

(#5 (permalink)) Old
del677 Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Empty - April 22nd 2017, 07:18 AM

Did I already post a link to this story of recovery that gives hope to others who may find themselves stuck in a similar situation where there appears to be no way out?

Here's the link to the story:
[Edited]

I too was once at a point where I had tried everything I could think of many times and nothing worked.

Then a doctor suggested something which sounded completely illogical.

Last edited by .Brittany.; April 30th 2017 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Please don't post links that lead users off site.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Thinking Offline
Think, and solve problems!!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Ivan

Re: Empty - April 28th 2017, 01:47 PM

@Hollie, I know, I will keep going. I know I am strong that I can get through these moments for so many times as always before. But really... I dont know what I can do anymore... It takes more time, even decades to figure that out. But I will try, as always.

@Yoshi, thanks. I know you are having a bad time too, but remember, we are always here and you can be better. Keep fighting, okay?

@Brittany, what you said is true. I am keep fighting and thinking of how I can sort all these out. Its just sometimes I am weak, and I feel bad. But its sad that none of my advice can help in solving my problems. But I do read my own advices and it helped a bit tbh. And also.. it wasnt just being sad lately.. I was just trying to write how I felt about life all these while. But its okay, its not always that bad, since they are still here and I can still be happy

@del677, I did read that link before. It does help me mentally and make me felt much better. The problems are real problems to be solved though. But I understand; having a right mind will often produce better solutions. I will keep trying.

Life can knock us down, but we can choose to stand up and fight. Never give up!

Why must you fight so badly? Because you dont want to be scared of life anymore!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thinking 
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Re: Empty - April 29th 2017, 06:00 PM

Well.. I know that you can improve for sure. I'm already trying my best.

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.

Closed Thread